Dorms!

Dekus pov

I woke up as usual, put on my binder and my uniform. I was nervous because todays the first day of training. I went downstairs and talked to pa before he woke up dad. After talking I went to wake up Eri and get her ready for school. I put two braids in her hair, she looked sad. "What's wrong E?" I asked as she turned around to look at me. I picked her up and put her on the counter, so we were eye-to-eye. "There are mean kids at school..." She said and looked down at her hands. She started to cry, so I picked her up and hugged her.

"How about we all go get ice cream later?" I said, ice cream is her favorite along with candy apples. She smiled and agreed so we went downstairs. After we all got in the car and brought her to school, I told pa, dad, and Toshi what happened, and they agreed to go get ice cream. "Oh yeah I almost forgot, you guys are moving into dorms tomorrow so, you have to pack later today." Dad said, I got nervous because no one knows about me being trans. "Dad?" I asked, I guess he knew what I was going to say. "There are three people you can share a dorm with." He said I was confused. "Three?" I asked.

"Denki, Bakugou, or Hitoshi" he said. I didn't want to share a dorm with Kacchan because I don't want to burden him with my issues even though he knows. "Why Denki?" I asked he told me that we would be a good fit because we are similar, maybe he's the same. I smiled. But who would Toshi room with? "I could always share with Todoroki he's quiet and nice." He said and smiled; he doesn't smile much like Todoroki. "Okay!" I said and smiled.

We got to the school and dad told everyone about the dorms and gave us papers to fill out. "Dunce face!" Kacchan yelled, "Want to share a dorm?" He asked, Denki looked nervous. "Sorry, Kacchan he's with me" I said and smiled. I pulled Denki along with me to dad and asked him to use his office to talk to Denki. He agreed and gave us the key, we went in and sat down. "Why did you do that?" He asked. "You looked nervous." I said and smiled at him.

"Well, I wanted to tell you something. Since we will be dorm mates." He said, he seemed scared but, I told him he could tell me. "I'm transgender, I wanted you to know if we end up sharing a dorm. I'm sorry, please don't tell anyone." He seemed so worried. "Denki" I said and laughed to lighten up the mood. "I am too, there's nothing to be sorry about, but don't tell anyone either. He seemed more relieved as I said that. He smiled really wide. "You are!?" He asked. I laughed again, "Yes."

We signed the papers and walked out of the office handing them to dad. My dad smiled at me I think he heard the conversation. As I was standing next to his desk my phone rang. It was my mom. I showed my phone to dad and walked out of the classroom. I answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Is this Izuku Midoriya?" A man asked. 

"Thats my old last name but, yes." I said wondering who this was. "I was going through the contacts in this phone during the investigation. What is your relation to Inko Midoriya." He asked. "Uhm I'm her son, why? What investigation?" I asked. "I'm very sorry to tell you this but your mother was murdered. My personal cell is xxx-xxx-xxxx. Call me so we can meet up sometime and I can tell you what happened." He said hanging up. I dropped my phone and held myself against the wall so I wouldn't fall.

 I felt tears prickle in my eyes. I pushed myself off the wall. I ran down the hall to pa's classroom. He told me to go to him if anything happens. I knocked on the door and whispered to the kid that answered to say Izuku needs you in the teachers' lounge. I ran to the teacher lounge before anyone saw me upset. As pa walked in, I was crying really hard, and he walked over to hug me, and I fell into his arms. We sat down on the floor, and he held me as I cried, he texted dad and soon enough he was there hugging me too.

"My M-Mom" I said. I could barely speak. "What happened with her, she called you didn't she?" Dad asked. "But it wasn't her" I said sobbing into pa's chest. My dad's looked confused. "She's gone." I said crying even harder having to say it to them was me admitting it to myself. They looked at each other then back at me. I cried for a while but, I soon enough calmed down. I was taking deep breaths and they helped me. We talked for a while and then we went back to class. 

Later that day

We didn't end up training today dad said we all would just do it tomorrow. We picked up Eri and left for ice cream. We went to the park and got ice cream from the ice cream truck. Me and Eri sat on the swings talking and eating, Dad, Pa, and Toshi sat on the bench watching us until Pa started chasing dad and Toshi. Me and E laughed at them. A kid soon came up to us. "What are you doing here." The girl asked. I looked at E and she looked upset. I turned to the girl.

"What's your problem with her." I asked. "U-Uh she-she's mean to me." The girl said, I laughed. "That's funny because you were just rude to her, and she said you've been being mean to her." I said the girl looked scared. "I'm not being mean to you I'm just asking." I said a little more calmly. "I don't know" she said. "Okay, well maybe you two can try to be friends and be nice to each other" I said and smiled at her.

 "Okay" I looked at E and she nodded handing me her empty ice cream cup. I walked over to the trash can and threw our trash away. They seemed to get along good they were laughing a lot. As the sun was setting, we got E and all walked to the car. I turned and looked back and saw my mom standing there. She smiled at me and nodded. I smiled back with teary eyes and turned around getting in the car. I love you mom.

1118 Words