Shit...

3rd person

Today was the day of the class camping trip. It had been two weeks since Aizawa had a talk with Izuku's friends and boyfriend. He has been thinking along with Mic about how to go about the situation. Izuku met up with his boyfriend with his bag that Todoroki carried for him. "Alright kiddo's head onto the bus!" Mic said. "Can we sit together?" Izuku said looking up at Todoroki. He smiled "Of course." He said and kissed his head as they got on the bus, sitting in the back. Aizawa climbed onto the bus and stood in the front. "Problem child come here please" he said and got off the bus, walking toward where no one could see as Izuku followed. "Yes dad?" He said tiredly. Aizawa handed him a bottle of water and a pill. "It's for your motion sickness." He said and smiled, walking away. 

Izuku took the pill and smiled at how his father remembered. He got back on the bus and sat down with Shoto. Izuku layed his head down on Shoto's shoulder and fell asleep. The pills were to help with motion sickness but also to knock him out so that he wouldn't get sick. Shoto kissed his head and then put his head on top of Izuku's, also falling asleep. Mina took this to an advantage and took as many photos as she possibly could. Then took more photos of Kaminari and Shinsou, then Bakugou passed out. It was four in the morning, so everyone was pretty much sleeping.

Time skip 

One thing I have added was quirk drawbacks, I know one of Izuku's is of course breaking his bones, but I've added some that I had thought of.

The bus pulled up to the private camping ground that UA had recently bought. Aizawa, as everyone woke up cracked open an energy drink, handing it to Izuku. Izuku took it and took a very long sip. They got off the bus and got all of their things and started setting up. Once it was around mid-day everyone wanted to go swimming as it was hot outside, and the lake was next to the camping area. Izuku however felt very anxious about swimming, not just because of him being trans, but also, he had been feeling very bad about himself lately. 

Everyone went swimming, minus Izuku who had decided against it, so Todoroki had stayed with him, and they talked. Around nightfall, Izuku and Todoroki went into their tent and had fallen asleep. Everyone was asleep but, around midnight, Izuku had woken up. 'God damn insomnia.' he thought and quietly left the tent and walked around. He then heard a branch snap behind him, he quickly turned around and saw Shigaraki. "What the hell do you want." Izuku snapped. "Hey now, that's no way to greet your brother." Shigaraki said. He had been thinking about how he missed Izuku and found it was time to tell him. 

Izuku stood there for a second and his brain remembered Izuku looked up to Shigaraki. "Tenko?" He said with tears running down his face. "Hey Iz" he said softly. Izuku ran over to him tackling him. "Oh my god I missed you so much where did you go?" Izuku said vastly. "Woah, slow down Iz" He chuckled, sitting up. "After everything with...dad I left, I didn't want to be associated with him anymore, I was on a rooftop about to jump when I heard someone behind me, AFO saved me, so in return I joined the LOV." He said and sighed.

Izuku hugged him tighter "I'm so sorry..." He said, "But dad left and not to long after mom uh... was murdered." I said crying a little harder. Tenko had now hugged him back crying as well. After they had both calmed down, they sat across from each other talking. "By the way Iz, I'm proud of you I've been watching you for a while now and I'm very proud of you for coming out. I know It was hard especially with dad before I left." Tenko said "I'm very proud of you little brother." He said with a chuckle. Izuku smiled so big the words repeating in his head 'little brother'. The sun was now coming up. "Well, I have to go..." Tenko said standing up Izuku jumped up. "Hey, can I at least get your number!" He shouted scared to lose his brother again.

Tenko smiled. "Of course, Iz" Izuku's dead name is Izzie but Tenko always called him Iz so it also goes along with Izuku, so Izuku didn't say anything. Tenko took Izukus phone and put in his number with his name and handed the phone back. Izuku hugged him one last time. "Just don't ghost me." He said letting go of Tenko. "Of course not." Tenko said walking through purple mist. Izuku smiled at the interaction. 'I got Tenko back!' he said in his head and smiled so big. He turned around to see Bakugou. "What the fuck was that, Izu?" He said whisper yelling so he wouldn't wake anyone. "It was Tenko!" Izuku said happily. Bakugou had smiled seeing Izuku so happy. Izuku, Tenko, and Bakugou used to be best friends it was the three of the against everyone and everything. Bakugou hugged Izuku. "I'm glad you got to see him, I won't tell anyone." he said, izuku hugged him back and smiled. 

Sorry I'm having terrible writer's block. But I finished school! I hope to upload more soon!

916 words.