The nightmares are back.

No ones POV

Izuku falls asleep snuggling Sho. Everyone else are in their sleeping bags sound asleep. Bakugou walks in from the balcony and silently walks into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Izuku begins to toss and turn, dreaming of the accident.

 All of the sudden he jolts awake. He silently leaves the room, not wanting to wake anyone. Tears start rolling down his face, he holds his hand over his mouth, keeping the sounds of pain from coming out. After a few minutes he stopped crying and went downstairs for a glass of juice. 

He gets to the bottom of the stairs and is met with his dad, and Bakugou talking. He turns around, about to go back upstairs when his dad turns to see him. "Izuku?" He asks. Izuku sighs and turns back around, walking into the kitchen.

 "Hey" he says with a smile. "Why do you look like you were crying Izu?" Bakugou asks him worriedly but sounds nothing like it. "Oh uh... I just woke up you know how I look when I first wake up.

" He says trying his best to convince them. "The truth Izuku." Aizawa asks him sternly. "I had a nightmare" he says and walks over to get juice.

His dad and Bakugou exchange looks. Bakugou sighs as Aizawa speaks. "Are the nightmares back? Or is it just another one in a while?" He asks now worried about his son. "The second one." Izuku says as he is tired and does not feel like explaining or saying a lot. "alright. well, if you need anything at all you can come to us. okay?" Aizawa says. "ok" Izuku says sleepily and rubs his eyes. 

Aizawa gives him a hug. "Bakugou, will you walk him back upstairs?" Aizawa asks. "Sure" Bakugou says and walks with Izuku back up to his room, stopping in front of the door. 

"I'm always here for you, okay Zuzu?" Bakugou whispers. "Yes Kacchan thank you." Izuku says and hugs him, they walk back into Izuku's room. Bakugou lays down, and Izuku snuggles back up to Shouto. 

349 words.

AN- Sorry for not editing this story for a little while! I have been trying to work on other stories and school is just stressful as hell! I'm also studying for my permit but I do have a few more parts I will be publishing and working on this story a little bit more I hope you enjoy this story! I'm not the best writer but I hope you like it! Thats all for now loves! <3