Villains!!

Izuku is in his 2nd trimester, his bump is starting to show and most of his class knows because his friend group is most of 2-A

3rd person

Izuku woke up, getting out of his bed and getting ready for school. He requested to be able to wear more comfortable clothes to hide his bump because he can't just let all of UA know. Nezu allowed him to wear what he wanted so he chose grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. 

"Morning Izu!" Kaminari said hopping out of the bed, stretching. "mmm" Izuku heard someone groan and sit up from under Kaminari's covers. Izuku shouted as it scared him. 

"Oh, mornin' babe!" Kaminari said climbing onto the bed and kissing Hitoshi of the cheek. "Morning. Sorry for scaring you, Zuzu." He said groggily. "Fuck you scared me." He said trying to calm down as his heart literally just jumped out of him. 

They all got ready and walked to class, meeting up with the group. Bakugou ruffled Izuku's hair and smiled. 

Everyone was in a very good mood today. "Good morning class. Today we will be training. Izu you will stand watch with me." Aizawa said, Izuku training could hurt the baby. Izuku nodded and they all made their way down to the field for sparring. 

Izuku still wore his hero costume. "Aww Izu look at that baby bump bro that's so manly!" Kirishima said. Shouto wrapped his arms around Izuku protectively, Izuku turned into a blushing mess as he had never seen Shouto like this before, but he liked it.

They got into their 4th match between Shouto and Bakugou. 

10 minutes into the match. Im so shit at fight scenes btw its better to jut knock em all out.

Bakugou tried to blast Todoroki, who responded by putting up an ice wall. A purple mist appeared in between the two as the Legue of Villans walked out. 

"Hello again eraser." Shigaraki said with an eerie smile. Izuku shivered. 'He won't fucking touch my dad.' Izuku thought to himself. They all started fighting, Izuku standing there as his father told him not to move. 

Most of 2-A was knocked out except for Shouto, Aizawa, and Izuku. Kiri had knocked out Toga just before Dabi hit him in the head after he turned off his quirk to take a quick break. Aizawa had a hold of Shigaraki, Bakugou almost had ahold of Dabi but also ended up getting knocked out and burnt across part of his face.

Dabi went after Shouto which made Izuku mad. His quirk activated and his body moved before he could think. Dabi had burned Shouto's arm. Izuku went up behind Dabi and punched him in the side, knocking the wind out of him Izuku used black whip and grabbed him, punching him in the head so he would pass out as well as everyone else. 

"Izu! You could have gotten hurt badly!" Shouto shouted running over to his boyfriend hugging him. "I'm sorry my body moved before I could think!" Izuku said. 

"I'm just glad you're okay..." Izuku said tearing up, thinking about the fact that if Shouto did get really hurt he may be on his own. "Love, I am okay, I promise." Shouto said hugging izuku tightly. "I love you so much." Izuku said. "I love you too love." Shouto whispered. 

Aizawa had Shigaraki tied in his scarf. Dabi was knocked out along with Toga, the others of the LOV got away. Aizawa walked over to Izuku and hugged him. "Are you okay Zu?" He whispered almost in tears; his son could have gotten hurt and that thought made him upset. 

"Yes, I'm okay dad, are you?" He asked silently. Aizawa pulled away from him and nodded. 

Two days later

Izuku sat there nervous, he didn't want his brother to go to jail. Just then Nezu called Izuku to his office, Izuku had told Shouto, Aizawa, Mic, and Nezu about Shigaraki was his brother. "I have decided that we will open a rehabilitation center for villains, we don't want either of you to watch your brothers go to jail and maybe them seeing you become hero's they will turn their lives around." Nezu explained, Shouto and Izuku hugged each other excited that they will be able to be with their brothers.  

"Can we go see them?" Izuku asked, Nezu nodded and explained that they will be living in the dorms with them. "Eeee!" Izuku let out an excited squeak.

1 hour later

Izuku walked into the dorms skipping, excited to go and see his brother. "Come on Sho let's go see Tenko!" Izuku said happy. "Okay..." Shouto sighed. Shouto was nervous to meet Izuku's brother because he was a villain, but he was also nervous to see his own brother. 

They walked into the room with Nezu, Tenko and Dabi sat on the couch in Nezu's office. Izuku ran up to Tenko, hugging him tight. "Hey little bro, sorry we almost hurt your dad, and uh.." He looked at Shouto. "Friend, I hope." Izuku giggled a little bit. "He's my boyfriend Tenko" Izuku smiled. 

"Excuse me. Let me just tell you if you ever hurt my brother-" He was cut off by Izuku. "This isn't how I wanted to tell you but since you went and got yourselves in this little issue, I would like to tell you guys, as my big brother, and Shouto's brother that I'm pregnant." Izuku started messing with his sleeves, Dabi sort of scared the poor boy.

"How the fuck are you pregnant. You're a boy." Dabi said flatly. "I-I'm trans..." Izuku sort of whispered, embarrassed but happy that people couldn't tell. "Kid do you think I'm going to be mad or somethin. I know I'm a little crazy but I'd never get mad at someone for that, if your not comfortable in your own skin find yourself." Dabi said with a shrug. Izuku was shocked at his response.

"So you two boys will take your brothers and share your dorm, I know the other kids wouldn't be comfortable but you are siblings. And I also know 3 boys in one room is kind of different since we have a two people-one room limit but you know" Nezu said with a shrug. 

In that moment Izuku thought about Bakugou, quickly took his brothers hand, knowing the other two were following. 

"ThisismydormShoutowillshowyouyourbedbecauseweaddedanotherforyouIneedtogotakecareofsomethingI'llbeback!" Izuku said fast and ran off to the infirmary. "You catch that?" Shouto asked. "Yep." Tenko said. "What the fuck? How?" Dabi asked. "He's my brother I grew up trying to figure out what he says, it's like learning another language." He smiled. 

Izuku got into the infirmary and ran over to Bakugou's side. "Kacchan?" Izuku whispered. He looked at Bakugou's face which his right side was covered in a bandage. "Izuku dear..." Recovery girl whispered. "Auntie Chiyo, is he okay?" Izuku asked. "He's in a coma dearie..." Recovery girl whispered. "I'll text Todoroki..." She whispered walking away.

Izuku sat there for a second with a blank face, shocked. His eyes teared up. He went back over to Bakugou's side. "Wake up Kacchan! Wake up! Wake up! wake up!" Izuku started sobbing he sat on the floor pulling his hair. "Izuku!" Shouto ran over to him. "Sho!" Izuku sobbed as he wrapped his arms around his lover. "He-He" Izuku said hyperventilating. "I know, I know love" Shouto whispered to him.

Izuku's body went numb, and he fell asleep with Shouto's arms wrapped around him. Shouto picked him up and carried him into his small lover's dorm. "Izuku!?" Kaminari jumped up from the couch, Shinsou and Tenko following. "What the fuck happened!?" Tenko and Shinsou said simultaneously. "Bakugou's in a coma." Shouto whispered.   

He lied Izuku down in his bed under his security blanket. Just as he was about to walk away Izuku grabbed Shouto's hand. "please stay." He said between hiccups. Shouto slipped under the blanket and wrapped his arms around Izuku, who layed his head on Shouto's chest. Tenko went to say something when Shinsou grabbed his hand. "What the fuck?" Tenko whispered. "Shouto's good for Zuzu. He makes Izuku better." Shinsou whispered. Tenko nodded and went to sit in his bed reading, Kaminari and Shinsou cuddling.

1,360 words.