I'm sorry..

Okay guys! this story needs at least a little angst! Sorry!

Izuku's Pov

I woke up to the light shining into my room. Extremely bright, may I add. I sigh and put my arm over my face just as I get a call from pa. I answer it and bring the phone up to my ear. "Izu~~!!!!" I hear Eri scream from the other end of the phone. I bring the phone a bit away from my ear. 'Jesus I'm surprised that isn't her quirk like pa-' I think as she continues. "Izu it's Friday! That mean you are coming home!" She yells.

 I chuckle. "Yes E, I will be home very soon" I say as I hear her pout cause the phone was taken from her. "Sorry Izu, I told her we could call you at ten, not eight." Pa says quietly, as dad is probably asleep. "It's alright pa, she is just excited." I laugh. "Hey so uh- me and Sho need to talk to you when you get home, okay?" He sounded concerned, but not upset thank God. I hate when pa is upset because he can't entirely control his quirk. 

"Okay, is everything alright?" I asked. "Yes, we just wanted to talk to you, I'll see you later Izu, I love you." Pa said, "I love you too" and with that I hung up. I sighed getting up and getting ready to go home. I wonder what they want to talk about. Hm, well I'll see when I get home, I guess. I leave my room and was greeted with Sho. "Hey" he said with a smile and kissed me. "You alright?" He asked. I smiled back. "I'm great now that I saw you" I say jokingly, but not. We said our goodbyes as we will see each other later.

Time skip

I got home and parked my car, locking it and walking inside. As soon as I walked inside Dad and pa were sitting on the couch waiting. "Eri is at a friend's house, she thinks you're coming home later." Dad said. "Why did you tell her that?" I ask confused. "We need to talk to you Iz, come sit." Pa said. I walked over to them and sat down. "So~ What's up?" I ask trying to get rid of some tension. "I'm going to start with, how have you been this past week or two?" Dad asked. 

I was confused but then remembered all the people closest to me they brought to see them. Oh... That's what this is about. "Be as honest as you can Izu, we won't get mad. I pinky swear" Pa said. "Okay... uh so-" So I began to tell them everything that's been going on and how I have been feeling. Around the time I was done we were all crying, and at the worst time. Shinsou came home so papa took him on a drive because he knew dad could handle this.

"I'm a mess dad..." I say looking at him sobbing. He got up and sat down in front of me, grabbing my hands with his. "Izuku, you are the bravest, smartest, strongest, most outgoing, BOY I have ever met. You mean so much to everyone. You are definitely NOT a mess, me, Eri, mic, shin, Todoroki, hell even Bakugo, love you so so so very much." He said. I smiled at him crying harder but happy and sad tears how. He sat down next to me, and we both fell asleep. Every time I woke up panicking, he helped me. I am so grateful for my dad. And soon enough we were both in a deep slumber.

702 words

AN: 

If you are struggling, please reach out for help. If you are scared and or can not talk about it I am always here. If you need anything at all please feel free to comment and I will reach out to you as soon as I see it. Remember! You are loved, you are enough, you are amazing, smart, kind, and beautiful inside and out no matter what! I love you all so much! And thank you for supporting this book!! It's my first book I have been trying HARD on haha!
I love you guys!