19

Dylan woke up excited for what the day would bring. He hasn't mentioned it to the animals, not that they'd know what was going on, but still they are a little too observant. He had ordered everything he'd need on his last time down to the shed, so he was more than ready. He got up quietly, Floofy was asleep on his bed but after a few lazy blinks he convinced the cat to stay in bed.

He checked on the others, the pups were curled up in their beds, Cinnabun was fast asleep on his back. Something that was not normal for rabbits, but seemed to be normal for his bun. MoMo was asleep in his hammock and Hedwig had his head tucked into the back of his neck. Dylan quietly pulled the cake out of the fridge, noting that he needed to do yet another food run. He really didn't think he was feeding them that much human food, but apparently he was.

The human placed the cake on the counter and went to the laundry room to grab the decorations. It took a bit to be able to put everything up while being quiet enough to not wake the animals, especially the Whisper. If that silly husky woke up, the entire house would be awake in minutes. But once it was done he placed the party hat on his head and grabbed the rest of the items and headed to the bedroom where the sleeping kitty was.

It took a bit to find someone that would make custom and matching items for the Happy Gotcha Day. It was a year ago that he found the cute fluffy kitty injured in his shed. A year of not being lonely because he had someone to talk to during the day, a warm body in his bed to hold. He loved Floofy, the best cat in the entire world. Once the cake was placed on the nightstand, Dylan padded over to the purring cat.

"Happy Gotcha Day," he whispered as he placed the mini party hat on Floofy's head. He gave him a soft kiss on his nose and grinned at him. "I'm so happy I found you in my shed, you made my life so much better."

Yoongi slowly blinked his eyes open, not sure what was going on but his human was grinning in front of him wearing a party hat. He cocked his head to the side and that's when he felt something on his head as well. When he realized what Dylan was saying he meowed happily at the human. "I got you cake, it's safe for you to eat. And all day we are having your favorites."

The hybrid was beyond happy, his favorites meant lots of tuna and even milkshakes. Dylan discovered a cat-friendly milk and ice cream company and after that, they'd enjoy milkshakes together. While it didn't taste as great as actual milkshakes did, in his cat form dairy hurt too much to consume so the hybrid was ever thankful. 

He knew that Tae was going to make fun of him for wearing the party hat but he didn't even care. He was so happy, he loved his human, like there were times he wished he could show him his other form. He knew he could make Dylan just as happy as a human. But he was terrified of this bubble of happiness they'd built was going to pop as soon as the human discovered what they are. He couldn't risk it.

"I got us some wine to drink too, they had a safe for cats one!"

It had been a very long time since Yoongi had consumed wine, it's hard to drink when you are locked up for years. But he'd never heard of wine that was safe for cats to drink. He trusted Dylan, he knew without a doubt that the human would never do anything to harm his animals. So he guessed he was getting drunk that night.

The day was great, Yoongi ate so much food he thought he was going to explode. He got to cuddle with his human all day and when the human was busy Jungkook and Jimin showered him with attention and affection. It was almost too much for the Alpha, he was increasingly thankful for being in his animal form because he knew he was bright red.

Yoongi was drunk, not as drunk as Dylan was but he was still drunk. Thankfully it still seemed like he could handle his liquor. It wouldn't take much for him to be completely sober. But Dylan was ten sheets to the wind, he could barely stand, his singing was normally off-key but this was next-level bad. But the human seemed so happy and carefree so Yoongi let him be.

Dylan announced that he was going to bed, then waddled and swayed his way to the bedroom. "Is he going to be okay? I've never seen him drink before."

Yoongi looked at his Omega, waving his hand to get him closer. "Baby, I promise he'll be fine." Jimin might have blushed a bit and it had Yoongi's heart racing. He reached for the Omega's hand, pulling on it once so Jimin would fall into his lap. "God you are so beautiful. Can't believe you want me to be your Alpha."

Jimin smiled, his eyes almost disappearing, he reached his small hand up to caress Yoongi's cheek, "of course I do because you are an amazing Alpha. The best."

The Alpha couldn't stop staring at his Omega's lips, he wanted to taste them but he wasn't sure if it was him or the alcohol speaking. He didn't even get a chance to figure it out when Jimin leaned in and captured his lips. The kiss was perfect, sweet and not rushed. Nothing could ruin it, that is until he heard his Beta whine how Alpha didn't want him, only his Omega.

He reached out his hand, pulling Jungkook down onto the couch with the two of them. "I want you, I'm just surprised you want me, the both of you."