29

Jin slowly stripped himself of all the clothes he had on and strutted towards the bed, "remove his clothes Joon."

Without breaking the kiss Joon ripped the shirt off of their human and then pulled the bottoms off. Dylan was already hard and leaking, the human rocked his hips so he could rub his cock against Joon's abs. He whimpered at the feeling as Joon's hands tightened around his hips encouraging him to move faster. 

Joon felt a slap on his thigh, "neither of you are allowed to cum yet."

Dylan snorted before he started rocking his hips after, "and just who is going to stop us?"

Jin wanted to take his time with the human, he honestly didn't want to hurt him. But the little shit needed to be taught a lesson and if he's being honest about the size of cocks he takes then he should be able to handle this. He crawled between Joon's legs, the Omega started leaking even more slick in preparation for what was to come. He hoped he didn't disappoint him because there has been a change in plans. 

The Alpha reached down and scooped up some of the leaking slick and lubed his cock up. Then he grabbed the base of it and circled it around Dylan's rim, the human stopped rocking as he moaned softly. "Aww does my little Baby want Alpha's cock?" Dylan didn't even say anything, he just rocked his hips back more trying to get the head inside him.

Slowly Jin pushed forward as the tight rim gave way to the intrusion. Dylan's walls felt so hot and tight around Jin's cock. It had been a while since he'd had sex with anyone, and he was trying his hardest to not blow it, literally, before he could execute his plan. Slowly, oh so slowly he made his way inside all the way to the hilt. He stayed there, just waiting for Dylan to adjust.

But Dylan didn't want that, he started rocking back and forth, fucking himself on the Alpha's cock and moaning into Joon's neck, Jin looked at Joon who was watching them carefully. "You ready Baby? Our little Dylan wants cock, so he's about to get two of them."

Joon gasped and Dylan moaned as he started fucking himself faster on the Alpha's cock. "Are you sure," Joon groaned out. Dylan was rocking on him hard.

"He wants a knot, if he can't handle both of us at the same time there's no way he can handle a knot. Now do as Alpha says."

The Omea nodded his head quickly, reaching down to grab his cock and line himself up once he used his slick for lube. He took a deep breath and slowly, oh so slowly pushed himself inside their human. Dylan's walls sucked him in, the warmth and feeling his Alpha as well was almost too much for Joon. He'd never topped before, as an Omega it was always expected that he'd bottom.

When he slid in all the way in his eyes looked at Jin's the Alpha's eyes were bright red and Joon knew his were bright blue. "You ready to move baby?" When Joon nodded his head Jin encouraged him to move, all while staying still himself. It was almost too much for the Omega, every time he pushed all the way in he felt all of Jin's length against his and Dylan squeezing the life out of them.

He was getting close already but he wanted Dylan to cum first. He angled himself until he found what he was looking for, when Dylan cried out in pleasure he knew he found what he was looking for. Jin smirked, "good job Baby, finding it on your first try. Alpha is so proud of you."

Joon planted his feet to get better leverage. And he started to fuck into Dylan, hard. The human cried out before he came in between them, but it wasn't enough. Joon needed more, his pace didn't falter, wanting to prolong his Baby's orgasm for as long as possible. Dylan's back arched as he pushed himself closer to the Alpha behind him, "why," he gasped, "why aren't you moving?"

It was hard for him to speak, the pleasure was so intense and he was bordering on over sensitivity but it just felt so amazing. Jin chuckled as he leaned down and nipped at the human's shoulder, "don't worry baby, you'll get to feel your Alpha fucking into you soon. Joon's going to get you to cum one more time before he cums and then you are all mine."

Both of his Babies moaned as they moved perfectly in sync with each other, the pleasure was amazing. Even for Jin who was just inside him, not moving. Joon was determined to do as his Alpha ordered, he wanted Dylan to cum again. He reached between their bodies to wrap his large hand around Dylan's leaking cock, "can you cum for me baby?"

Dylan nodded his head quickly between moans, "s'close, d'stop." Dylan cried out a please as he came once again all over himself and Joon. Jin smirked as he reached down and shoved three fingers inside of his Omega, he twisted his hand until he found what he was looking for. He knew he found it when Joon jerked and cried out Alpha.

Once they'd both stopped twitching and caught their breath Jin leaned down and kissed both of them. "Come on Baby it's my turn now." He lifted the tiny human off of Joon and laid him down on the bed, he lined himself up and slowly pushed his way inside him. He was already wet with just Joon's slick, but adding the cum into it and he might as well have been an Omega with how dripping he was. 

He pulled the human's legs up and over his shoulders and then he got to work. His hips had never moved so fast, he needed them both to cum and quickly. Dylan was seconds from passing out and Jin wanted him to feel the knot before that happened.