1k Followers Bonus Chapter 38

A/N I know you guys wanted a new book but I wasn't going to be able to finish it on time. So here are bonus chapters and I promise new books are still on the way!! Thank you guys so so much for all of your support. 

Dylan was looking out the window, during the day he was fine. But the night, night brought the nightmares and with them, the snow and ice came. He watched as the sun melted all the snow that came while he slept fitfully. 

"Has he spoken?"

Yoongi shook his head, "not since he asked us to never leave him."

"When he passed out, I had never been so scared in my life," Jimin whispered. "I thought he'd let the weather consume him in a way."

"I did as well," Yoongi sighed as he looked at his human's reflection in the window. "But we'll get him back. I promise you."

Dylan could hear what his pets were saying, but he couldn't respond. It was like his voice was trapped inside him, he was afraid if he opened his mouth to speak that the weather would rage again. He'd never screamed that hard in his life and the weather responded to his agony. What if it did it again? He killed so many people. They might have deserved it, but were all of them guilty?

Yes they were there, and actively helping abuse Hybrids. But what if it was their first day, what if they didn't know what was actually happening? The sun started to disappear behind a cloud and Dylan frowned. He had to keep his emotions in check, something he hasn't been able to do in over five years. 

Not only because he didn't want them to worry because the weather was bad, but they'd be able to smell his anxiety too. He felt arms wrap around him tightly and he felt a long ear tickling him a bit. He reached up to pet the ear that wasn't trapped between his and Jungkook's head. The bun started to rub his chin all over Dylan as he cooed softly to himself.

Chinning was his way of scenting the human and other hybrids, it brought them comfort to smell themselves on Dylan and it brought Dylan comfort to listen to the happy noises they make while scenting him.

"I miss you Dilly," Jungkook whispered as he nipped at Dylan's neck. 

Dilly, he'd been called that before by Jungkook. But also by his father, his favorite human ever. He missed his father, so very much. He didn't even realize he was crying, not until he felt Jungkook kissing and wiping them away. "Tomorrow we are going somewhere, as soon as we wake up."

He didn't respond and the bun wasn't expecting him to. But as soon as he got Dylan in bed, he made his way out to the others. "Tomorrow we are taking him to see his father's grave. It's been five years and I know he would love to see it."

All of them agreed with the youngest maybe this would be exactly what Dylan needed. Jungkook had found out where the grave was, it wasn't too far from them. Only a few hours' drive, Dylan stared out the window as the eight of them made their way there. He didn't speak a word the entire time, not when they parked or walked past graves. It wasn't until he was in front of his father's grave that he finally broke down.

"Dad," he sobbed as he fell down onto his knees in front of the grave. He couldn't even look at the words that were carved into the headstone. "I'm so sorry I didn't make it, I miss you so so much." He spent a few hours telling his father everything that had happened in the past five years. "I love them Dad, so so much. I didn't even know that hybrids were real, but they healed me. They saved me when I was so lost I didn't think I'd ever see the sun again."

"It was you that saved us," Yoongi whispered, his voice deep and gravelly from trying to hold back the tears. "You saved all of us."

"How long?"

He didn't need to elaborate, they knew exactly what he was asking. "It's been six months since you saved us from those bastards."

Dylan nodded his head, "you kept your promise."

"Of course we did, we told you that you can't get rid of us. I don't care if I have to live in an eternal winter, you are mine Dylan and I'm never going to give you up."

"Me either," Jimin replied.

Jungkook stepped up, "same with me."

"And me," Tae added, "I know he feels the same," as he wrapped his arm around Hobi who nodded eagerly with the Alpha.

"Yeah my Omega is just as obsessed as I am, so we are staying whether you like it or not."

Dylan smiled at Jin, "let's go home."

When they made it back to their little cabin, they cuddle up together in front of the fire. Kisses and light touches were exchanged, a need was building inside of Dylan a need to be with his loves. "I need you, all of you, please."

They'd never all been together, but there was a first time for everything. Hobi reached out and grabbed Yoongi as he pulled the cat hybrid into his lap and kissed him like he was the air he needed to survive. Jimin pounced onto Joon, the two Omegas crashing onto the floor in a tangle of limbs and soft sighs. 

Jungkook looked at the two Alphas, his little bunny teeth biting his bottom lip, "alphas," he whispered right before they tackled him. Their lips going to either side of his neck as they licked and bit up and down it. 

Tae pulled back, "I'll take care of Dylan, you show Kookie a good time." Tae reached around and pulled Dylan into his lap, "can Alpha fuck you tonight pretty baby?"

"Please," Dylan whimpered as he rocked back and forth on Tae's lap. "Want all of you tonight."