36

They quickly moved into the house and got to work making it their home. Dylan's wealth certainly made it easier, and the fact that Joon and Jin could easily pass as humans. They could go and get anything they needed from town. Yoongi was in his element, he loved building things with his hands, it didn't even matter that he'd have at least one hybrid hanging off of him, but most of the time two. 

Jungkook was normally in his bunny form, so Yoongi just put him in the front pocket of his overalls as he worked. The bun would just quietly curl up and wait until Yoongi was done, enjoying the scratches he'd get throughout the day. Jimin was usually hanging on Yoongi's back in his human form. Whining about needing his Alpha.

Yoongi ignored him and set about his work. He tended to Jimin's needs at least once a day, the raccoon was well sexed up because if Yoongi couldn't fuck him, then Jungkook would, or Dylan would. The main focus was making the home livable for all of them.

"Joon it's fine, I'm telling you."

The Alpha looked up at the two hybrids that just walked in, it wasn't like them to argue. Jin was a fairly calm Alpha and Joon was the least needy Omega around. "Jin you didn't see the way they looked at us. It made me uncomfortable. I can't explain it but something was off with that guy."

"What guy?" Dylan asked as he looked back and forth between the two that just walked in.

"It was nothing Baby, Joon is just being paranoid, that's all."

"You sure?"

Jin walked over to Dylan and picked him up, the human wrapped his legs around Jin's waist. "I'm sure," he told him before he kissed the human breathlessly.

Something was off and Yoongi couldn't figure out what. So he just focused on what he did know, which was fixing the house and caring for his babies. 

"Please Alpha," Jimin whined. "I need you."

Yoongi set his hammer down and pulled Jungkook out of his pocket, the sleepy bun blinked a few times before closing his eyes again. "Where's Dylan?"

"Waiting for us on your bed, he's riding some dildo moaning about needing his Alpha," Jimin pouted.

"What about bun?"

Jimin bent down and picked Jungkook up and held him against his chest, "he's always welcomed, you know that. He's coming regardless but if he wants to participate he has to shift." Then Jimin spun on his heels and headed to the bedroom, "come on Alpha, your babies need you."

Yoongi looked at the room, it was almost done. He'd only need to spend about another hour working on it before he could start painting it. But he was their Alpha and he was nothing if not a slave for their wants and needs. He'd always accommodate them, no matter how busy he was. 

"Okay, I'll be right there," he called after the retreating Omega. When he walked into the room Dylan was bouncing on the dildo and Jimin was naked and petting Jungkook. "Don't want to participate bun?"

The bunny shook his head and hopped to the pillow at the top of the bed to lay down. Yoongi pulled his clothes off, "Alpha," Dylan whined, "need you."

The Alpha cocked his head to the side, "do you? It looks like you are having a great time without me."

"Need you, so badly. Wanted to be ready for you, I want something that only you can give me."

Yoongi jolted a bit, he refrained from using his barbs on Dylan because he's a human. He's only done it to Jimin and once to Kook because the Beta begged for it. "Baby, I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, please Alpha. Need you to breed me, pump me full of your cum."

Even though it wasn't possible since Yoongi was fixed and Dylan was human, he was still an Alpha. He never regretted getting his surgery done so he couldn't have kittens. It was hard to find a Doctor that would do it to someone so young, but it saved him in the breeding facility. It saved him from having to have an unknown amount of kittens out there being used and possibly abused against their will.

"Okay baby, Alpha will breed you full." He pulled Dylan off of the dildo and slid into his already stretched and wet hole. Dylan always felt amazing, so different than his two hybrid babies. Dylan cried out as he clenched around Yoongi's cock. The Alpha looked down and saw that Jimin was bobbing his head up and down on Dylan's cock. "Such a good Omega you are, taking care of your human so well."

Apparently that was all it took for Jungkook to want to be involved. He shifted as he crawled behind the presenting Omega, his mouth latched onto Jimin sucking up all of that delicious slick that Jimin leaks whenever he's aroused. Jimin started rocking his hips, fucking himself on Jungkook's tongue and giving Dylan the best blow job he'd ever had. 

"Make him cum Omega and then Kookie will fuck you so good."

That encouraged Jimin as he added his hand into the mix, Dylan's back arched as he grabbed the back of Jimin's neck and held him down as he came into his throat. Jimin pulled back once he swallowed everything, he was purring as he nuzzled Dylan. Jungkook slammed in the Omega making him moan between purrs. "Kookie," he whined.

Jungkook chuckled as his hips started moving at his fast pace, a pace no one else in the house can maintain for very long. Dylan loved being fucked by Jungkook, there was many a morning where you'd find the human bent over some random piece of furniture while Jungkook pounded into him. Jimin needed something to occupy his mouth so he latched onto Dylan's cock again.

Yoongi smiled at his babies, "I'm about to cum, are you sure you want to feel my barbs?"

Dylan nodded quickly, "so so badly, wanted to be bred by my Alpha."

The Alpha snapped his hips a few more times before he stilled. His bards came out, locking and scrapping the inner walls of his human. Dylan hissed a bit, but he came as well, his body shaking and almost convulsing.