33

Dylan has never in his life been so rushed through a dinner before. If he took too long to put a bit in his mouth Tae would literally scoop up a bite and shove it in his mouth and encourage him to chew faster. It was equal parts annoying and adorable. "Tae why are you rushing me, there are things I have to do to prepare to bottom you know?"

The adorable hybrid cocked his head to the side, all confused and interested in everything the human was saying. "Like what?"

"Well shower for one since no one has left me alone long enough to, and clean myself out."

"Clean yourself out? Is that something that humans do?"

Dylan was confused as he looked around at the other hybrids, "do you guys not have to do that?"

Hobi, Yoongi and Jin shrugged since they had no idea, Jungkook looked confused and Joon and Jimin were looking at each other with a dafuq face. Sigh, "so whenever you are going to bottom you should clean your hole out to make sure, it's you know, clean. The Omegas might not have to since they are biologically made to bottom, but I'd assume that Jungkook and Tae would need to at least."

They looked at each other and then back at their partners, Dylan groaned and dropped his head onto the table. This is not what he thought he'd be doing when he woke up this morning. Maybe hybrids don't have that type of issues. The only reason Dylan was even clean was because he did it before he went to bed before the fire and he'd been so stressed that he hadn't need to use the bathroom. But now, that wasn't going to work.

"Never mind, maybe it's not a thing for hybrids. But regardless, I have to clean myself. So I need 20 minutes, alone." He was looking at Tae because he knows that the hybrid will follow along behind him like a, well like a puppy. The pup pouted but Hobi assured him that he'd keep him there and that Dylan would be left alone.

So he got to work getting cleaned and shaved, he honestly expected Tae to crash in at some point. He did not expect the soft knock and whisper of can I come in from Jungkook. He shouted out a come in and pulled the shower curtain aside, "what's up Kook?"

The bun was looking at his feet, his hands were pulling at the hem of his shirt in nervousness. "Can I ask you a question? They don't know that I'm in here, I had to sneak away."

"Do you want to talk to me while I finish up, or do you want to wait until I'm done?"

"Well, you see, IwanttoknowifIshouldcleanmyselflikeyoudoifI'mgoingtobottomtonight."

Dylan blink at the word vomit that came out of the bun's mouth, "oh um, well it depends. We can do a little test first and see if you want?" Jungkook nodded his head quickly as he shuffled towards the human that was still naked in the shower. "Get undressed and get in here."

The bun scrambled quickly to do as the human asked. He made it into the shower, completely naked and his breathing was shallow. "You okay bun?" Jungkook shook his head and stepped forward.

"Just nervous."

With a small tilt to his head, Dylan smiled. "I make you nervous?"

Jungkook snorted, "of course you do. You are so much more experienced than I am, I feel kinda, I don't know, lost."

He reached up and gently stroked Jungkook's cheek, "don't be, we all learn at our own pace and in our own time." Dylan got up on his tippy toes so he could gently kiss the bun's lips, "and I'm willing to teach you anything you want to know." His hand ran down the muscular chest of his hybrid, his fingers touching each and every ab before he wrapped his fingers around the hard cock between his legs. 

The bun whimpered as he thrust his hips forward, "I-I swear, ah, I swear I just wanted, just wanted to know how to clean myself," he groaned softly. 

Dylan chuckled a bit as he flicked his wrist faster, "and I promise to show you how, but I can also make you feel good before that." It didn't take Jungkook long, Dylan knew what he was doing and the younger was so inexperienced. His body shook a bit before he froze up and came all over Dylan's upper stomach. "Such a good boy you are," he praised.

His breathing was coming in pants and it was honestly just too cute. "I'm not sure why you did it, but thank you."

"It was my pleasure, now for the fun part."

20 minutes later Jungkook was sitting down on the bottom of the shower floor pouting, "that was not even remotely fun."

Dylan giggled a bit, "you aren't wrong, but you get used to it I guess. Although it honestly didn't even seem like you needed it, you might get lucky and not have to." The human shrugged, "plus side to being a hybrid I guess."

"So you have to do this every time?"

"Yup, honestly I do it every time I shower just to make sure, you know, in case."

Jungkook cocked his head to the side, "in case of what? You lived alone for years."

With a shrug and a sigh, "well I guess you could say it was a habit from before. Just in case I got jiggy with it."

"Jiggy with it? What the hell does that mean?"

Dylan bent over laughing so hard that tears started to fall from his eyes, "sorry, it's something my Dad used to say. 'Dilly make sure if you get Jiggy with it that you protect yourself. Wrap it up because I'm too young to have grandkids running around.' He cracked me up," he smiled. Jungkook could see he was lost in good memories.

He reached out and brush some hair behind Dylan's ear, "your Dad sounds like he was a fun guy."

"He was, I miss him so much. Somedays I'll wake up and for a few seconds I forget that he's not here anymore. Then reality hits and I remember he's gone and I never got to say goodbye." He swiped the tears away, "I've never even been to his grave."