Part 16 - What a Shame

"Good morning, babe" you receive a text message from Tony.

A photo is attached to it and you open it only to blush and hide your phone in case anyone is around. It's a couple of hours earlier where Tony is right now and that's why his text found you at work. The photo he sent is one of himself lying on the bed and only the bedsheet covering some of his private parts. What makes it so much better is the fact that the whole picture is a reflection of a mirror across his bed.

"Good morning, baby" you reply after taking some time to calm down your blush.

"Don't I get a picture?" he asks and you can read his smirk even through a text.

"Not like the one you sent" you chuckle to yourself.

"I still want to see you" he sends.

"Okay, here you go" you send him a picture you just took of yourself.

"You're so beautiful, I missed you so much"

You don't even have the time to pull yourself together and write a message before you see a notification of him video calling you. You leave your work aside for now and happily answer the call with a wide smile on your lips.

"Hey, handsome" you say.

"Hello, honey" he replies with the same happy tone.

His voice is still a little bit heavy, he hasn't woken up completely just yet and it's so hot. It's also visible by his messy hair and his sleepy eyes, but you find him so attractive even in that slight mess.

"Am I interrupting your work?" he asks seriously.

"I can take a small break for you" you answer.

"Great, I missed you" he sends shivers down your spine with that raspy voice of his.

"I missed you, too. So much. And it's only been 2 days" you sigh.

"I'll be back before you know it, I promise" he says.

"I know, I know. How are things going over there? Are you making any progress?" you ask.

"It's all great, really. I'm so taking that first place instead of you in the conference" he teases you.

"Maybe your ego is too big and you'll be humbled sharply" you bite your lip.

"My big ego is the least of my worries now. I have other big things to take care of" he groans.

"Jesus, Tony" you giggle in shock when he points the camera at his completely hard erection.

"I'm so f*cking hard right now" he says and touches himself with his hand.

"I can see that" you struggle not to drool at the sight of him nicely stroking himself.

"I wish you were here with me. I'd f*ck you so da*n hard, the whole hotel would've heard you" he says as he steadily picks up the pace with his strokes.

"Don't turn me on when I'm at work" you complain and push your legs together, feeling all kinds of things tingling inside you.

"Do you want me to stop? Is that what you're saying?" he breathes out heavily and moves the camera even closer to his d*ck.

"Ahh, no" you shake your head, disappointed in your inability to control yourself.

"Good, because I didn't mean to stop" he continues with his fast rhythm.

"But we have to stop, I'm at work" you express your concern but he doesn't seem like he cares at all.

"What we have to do is to c*m. I'm already close and I can bet you're too. You're dying to c*m, aren't you, babe?" his turned on voice makes you forget about your situation and starts putting ideas in your head.