Part 39 - V.I.P.

"You look even better than I imagined" Tony admires you as you walk down the stairs all dressed and ready for your event night.

"Thank you, love" you smile and place a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Oops, that left a mark" you giggle about the red lipstick mark on his face.

"It's okay, I like you taking it off of me" he smirks as you wipe the mark off his cheek.

"I can't resist you" you admit.

"And I can't resist you" his eyes quickly fall on your lips.

Without having time to even think about it your lips are mashed together, you're kissing each other with passion, pulling one another close and feeling the warmth.

"Maybe we can skip the event?" you ask, feeling very aroused already.

"I like that idea" Tony's face disappears under yours to kiss your neck.

"NO! You're both going to the event. The car is ready" Happy Hogan, who's your driver for tonight, steps up and pulls the two of you apart.

"Isn't it my car? Which means it can wait until we're ready?" Tony asks, annoyed.

"The car can wait, I can't. Let's go, now" Happy insists.

"He's right, Tony. We'll have plenty of time later" you try to talk some sense into him.

"Okay, fine. But only because Alice is saying so" he agrees but makes sure to show his stubborn self as well.

Happy shakes his head but accepts that a win is a win and escorts both of you in the car. He gets in the driver's seat and you both get in the back of the car next to each other.

"Get that lipstick off your lips, for Christ's sake" Happy groans as he watches Tony through the rearview mirror.

"Yes, sir" Tony smiles proudly and fixes it.

You finally arrived at the event after a long silent drive. The only sounds made were some smooth kisses coming from Tony to your skin, followed by unamused sharp looks from Happy each time.

"Here we are, enjoy your night" Happy says as he stops the car.

"Thank you, buddy" Tony hugs him when they're both out of the car.

"My lady" he says when he opens your car door.

He gives you his hand and helps you get on your feet. He's quick to pass his hand over your dress and adjust it, being the fashion expert that he is. Then his hand lands on your lower waist and you walk down the red carpet together.

Oh, how you've missed this. Everyone's attention on you and Tony, his hands applying more pressure on you when he senses that you get uncomfortable or when awkward questions are being asked. But when you love the most is his giggle and the little kisses that you manage to steal from him in between conversations with random and not people.

"Finally, some alone time" he sighs, taking a seat right in front of the bar.

"I know" you agree with him, also taking a seat.

"What would you like to drink, love?" he asks you nicely.

"Surprise me" you reply and he smiles.

He talks with the bartender for a bit and soon comes back with two drinks, one for each of you.

"Thank you" you brush his hand kindly.

You enjoy the drinks with each other's company. It's this time of the events that you like the most. When everyone's done making offers and trying to get yours and Tony's attention for business purposes. At this time of the event you get to relax with Tony, listen to him complain about how much he hates everyone that talks to him and of course you love gossiping and judging everybody with him.

Toxic Relationship With Tony Starkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें