Part 34 - Get Used To It

"Is that the last of it?" Tony asks as the moving company places the last of your stuff in his house.

"Yes, Mr. Stark" a man replies.

"Thank you, we really appreciate your hard work" you thank them all and wrap an arm behind Tony's back.

"We'll be at your services if you need us again" another man shakes hands with Tony.

"Of course, thank you" Tony smiles and takes out his pocket to tip them all very gracefully.

You had moved a small amount of your stuff in here already but for the big quantities you decided to use the moving company's help. The boxes of your stuff are placed in each room already to save you the time and trouble of moving it yourself.

"Where should we start from?" you ask with excitement

"Anywhere you want, baby" he kisses the side of your hair.

You eventually took care of almost everything, even if it took you the whole morning and evening. Your favourite part of moving in was seeing that Tony made space in the closet for your own clothes, right next to his. You're not exactly sure why, but you found it very sweet and thoughtful, along with his warm smile as he showed it to you.

Both of you decided that the best place for the award he gave you after winning the conference was the bedroom. He already had some space there and it was perfect for the award. That way you can admire it daily and get that rush and excitement from it all the time.

"Where do you want me to put this-" Tony's voice gets quieter and then he stops talking when he sees you.

You wanted to take a small break to calm your mind so you laid down on the couch for a minute. Although, that minute turned into more and more minutes and you were fully asleep when Tony found you.

He quietly puts the stuff he is holding aside and carefully approaches you. He kneels next to the couch and smiles to himself as he watches you peacefully sleeping.

When you open your eyes again you're not sure how much time went by, but it's been definitely a while, you can feel it. The only thing you know for sure is that when you laid down you didn't have a blanket and now that you've woken up you're covered with one. You smile and hug it tightly, feeling the love and happiness surrounding you.

You then stand up and look around to find Tony. The house is very quiet, you're not sure where he might be. But after a bit of searching you find him in his office upstairs, working and seeming very focused. He only takes his eyes off his work when you knock on the door and he realises that you're there.

"Hey, you woke up" he smiles.

"I did. How long was I out?" you ask.

"An hour at least" he replies.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to leave you alone to do all the work" you approach him.

"Don't worry about it" he opens his arms to invite you on his lap.

You instantly smile and sit on his lap sideways. His arms quickly wrap around you and you feel so relaxed that you rest your head on his shoulder and breathe in and out heavily.

"So, now that you woke up what do you want to do for your first official afternoon in our house?" he asks sweetly.

"Well, I know it's still a little bit cold outside but I was thinking that we could use the pool" you happily express yourself.

"I guess it's possible to heat up the water before we get in and then it'll be perfect" he thinks about it a little and agrees.

"Really? You can do that?" you ask.

"Of course I can" he laughs.

"Why didn't I know that?" you chuckle.

"Probably because I always took care of it because I know you like the heat" he sweetly moves a strand of hair out of your face and behind your ear.

"Thank you" you smile with all your heart.

"Go wear your swimsuit and I'll have everything ready by the time you're ready" he says and kisses your cheek.

"Can't wait" you kiss him and get off his lap.

You go all the way to the bedroom and open the closet. Thankfully you remember where you put your swimsuits and you easily find it and put it on. You stall a little bit to give him all the time he needs so you wait in the living room and make drinks for the two of you. By the time you go outside, the pool is ready and Tony is dressed in his swimsuit and waiting for you.

"Everything's set" he slightly smiles from his spot.

"I can see that, thank you" you place the drinks on a table and quickly approach him to wrap your arms around his neck.

"You're cold, get in and I'm joining you" he says against your lips.

He can feel you shivering because of the outside temperature, but before you start your way to the pool he manages to bring both his hands on your a*s and squeeze it tightly. You giggle and quickly go over to the pool, touching the water with your feet.

"Wow" you gasp, loving the warmth.

You waste no time and put your whole body inside the water. It feels so good and relaxing, you're definitely not regretting your choice. Tony comes over with the drinks in his hands and slowly takes each step to get deeper in the pool.

"Thank you for thinking of everything" he comments on you preparing the drinks.

"I know you too well" you smile and clink your glass with his.

He rests his back against the pool wall and pulls you in between his arms. He carefully puts both your glasses on the floor outside the pool and hugs you tightly, leaving kisses all over your cheek and neck.

"Is this really our house from now on?" you ask with a satisfied smile on your lips as you watch the house.

It looks so beautiful with the lights around the yard lighting it up. And it makes you a hundred times happier knowing that from now on this is your home.

"Yes, it is" he sounds very happy.

"I can get used to that" you admit and hug his arms that are already around your body.

"You better get used to it because there's no taking it back now" he jokes.

"Oh, I'm afraid you're stuck with me now, Mr. Stark" you reply with the same tone and turn around in between his arms to face him.

"I wouldn't change it for the world" he smiles so purely that it makes your heart melt.

"I love you" you lean close to him.

"I love you, too" he rests his forehead against yours and nicely caresses your cheek with his thumb.