Part 36 - Evidence

After finishing a good work day, you drive yourself back home. Tony isn't here yet but you know he's coming over anytime now. He didn't say anything about working late so you only have some time for yourself.

Hot shower, fresh pyjamas and a glass of wine are enough to get you in the perfect mood. The only thing missing is Tony but that won't be a problem for long.

As you wait around on the bed you get an idea. What better way to satisfy your turned on mood and also turn on Tony than watching your sex tape for the first time? You haven't watched it ever since you shot it, it's the perfect opportunity.

"JARVIS" you say.

"Yes, Miss Alice?" the A.I. replies.

"Can you...play the video?" you ask shyly.

"What video are you referring to exactly?" JARVIS asks.

"You know...the...sex tape" you blush just by the thought of it.

"Which one?" this question makes you chuckle.

"What do you mean which one? Me and Tony only have one" you speak.

"That is true. Although, Mr. Stark's...collection...is larger" your mouth drops.

"Wh-What?" your voice sounds like a whisper.

"I think I found the video you are looking for, should I play it for you?" JARVIS offers.

"No, I want you to show me all of them" you move closer to the big screen and wait with anger in your eyes.

You look through the videos and you can't say anything more than that you're completely speechless. He has kept all these videos that he made with other women. It hurts you, more than you'd ever imagine.

"Alice? Are you home?" Tony asks from downstairs as soon as he returns home.

You don't reply. You don't say anything. You just stay in silence and watch through the titles and dates of his videos. You couldn't even bring yourself to watch them, too much for you to handle.

"Your car is parked in the garage, where are you?" he comes upstairs.

He then finds you in the bedroom, facing the TV screen. He can only see you from behind and that's why he doesn't understand how upset you really are yet.

"Hey, didn't you hear me? I was looking for you" he says softly and caresses your sides with both his arms.

"I heard you" you reply coldly.

"What happened? Are you okay?" he seems very worried as his eyes look into yours and realise you're tearing up.

"I found your... collection" you gulp.

"My collection? What are you talking about?" he creases his eyebrows.

You shake your head and look away, indicating that he should look at the screen to get some answers. He does and his face changes drastically. He even struggles to form words at the start.

"These mean nothing, you know that, right?" he asks in panic and tries to make you look at him.

"Why do you still have these, Tony? Are you watching them?" your heart is hurting.

"No I'm not, I swear" he can't make you face him so he changes his position to appear in front of you instead.

"Then why do you still keep them?" you ask.

"I never thought about deleting them, I'm sorry" he takes your hands in his and places kisses on them.

"They're so many" a tear rolls down your cheek "I thought we did something special but you do it with every other woman" you breathe in deeply.

"I'm not, really, I'm not. Not like ours" he now holds you by you cheeks to look at him.

"It doesn't seem like it" you close your eyes and more tears fall down.

"Baby, I promise. These are all recorded by JARVIS, they're not like our video" he wipes the tears.

"Are you f*cking telling me that you've been recording us all this time without my consent?" you ask loudly.

"NO! This is not what is happening. JARVIS just records things in the house and they're not saved unless I ask for it. I'm not a pervert, Alice, come on" he defends himself.

"So you did save them and you're keeping them for your own pleasure" you get more mad.

"I'm not watching them, I already told you!" he raises his voice a little.

"How am I supposed to believe that?" you reply with the same tone.

"Because I'm telling you it's true, just trust me" he pauses and looks at you hopefully.

"I want to, but this is not even the worst part" you bite your lip to prevent yourself from crying.

"What is?" he asks with a deep sigh.

You stand up and go nearer the screen. His eyes follow you closely and look frightened.

"These were made while we were together. Not only you cheated on me but you also kept the evidence" you point at a few videos.

"I'm sorry, I'll delete everything right now. I really don't care about any of this" he stands up too and approaches you.

"I don't care what you do, Tony. I-I want some alone time to calm down" you look away from him and walk towards the closet.

"I can disappear in the lab for as long as you want, just please tell me we're okay" he sounds sad.

"You don't need to do that, I'll leave" you say sternly and start wearing some clothes.

"Wait, wait, wait, what do you mean you'll leave? Where will you go?" he asks, clearly worried.

"I don't know! I can't be here right now" you exhale heavily.

"Don't say that, this is our home" his voice is hurting.

"I'm not leaving forever, I'll be back in a day or two" you say.

"A DAY OR TWO? I thought you were leaving for a couple of hours" he bursts.

"I don't know, Tony! Let me breathe" you burst out too and start breathing fast.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I don't want to pressure you. I only want you to stay here with me and solve this out" he's much sweeter.

"Tony, I love you, don't get me wrong. I only want to get out of this house for a while to forget about what I just saw" you sigh.

"We are still good, right?" he holds your hands in his and caresses them with his thumbs.

"Yes" you reassure him "I'm simply a little mad at you, it'll go away" you look into his eyes.

"Alright, I deserve it. But it's good to know that this is temporary" he smiles.

"I'll be back, don't do anything stupid in the meantime" you warn him.

"I will only be thinking of you, be sure" he exhales.

You give him a forced smile and after grabbing some of your stuff, you leave the house.