Part 28 - Better Now

"Are you cold?" Tony asks when you enter his house.

"I'm good, it's so much better than outside" you assure him.

"JARVIS, turn the heat up" he quickly speaks.

"You really don't have to, I'm feeling good" you insist.

"Good isn't enough, I want you to feel perfect" he says and once again pulls you in the air in his arms.

"Where have you been hiding this side of you?" you ask playfully.

"I just needed a reminder of how perfect you are" he says.

"I think I can get used to that" you refer to his romanticism and giggle.

"I can get used to this, too" he comments.

The kiss that follows is the most passionate one you've had so far today. With no people around and finally being in a private space, you can express yourselves. Your hands hide behind his neck and pull on his soft hair as you kiss. His arms hold you close to him and his hands are on your back side, getting a great feel of your hips.

"I've missed this, I've missed you, I've missed everything" he groans against your lips.

"Me too, me too" you moan, pulling him tighter.

He walks with you around him and he doesn't stop, not even when he finds the stairs. He's so focused and driven by passion that he takes you both upstairs without struggling a tiny bit. He walks further and further until you reach his bedroom and he carefully places you on top of the bed.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers as he covers your body with his.

His lips kiss yours softly, taking their time to please you and let you know how much he's enjoying it. Then he starts kissing the side of your neck. You tilt your head to give him the best access and he takes the best advantage of it. He licks your skin and leaves kisses behind different spots, making you shiver and moan every time.

"Tony" you moan his name under your breath.

You bring your hands between your bodies and slowly undo each of his shirt's buttons. His skin starts to show and you're reminded once again of his very hot and beautiful body. Your hand slips inside his open silk shirt and gets a good feel of his abdomen and chest. In the end, it ends up behind his neck, pulling him into you for a very passionate kiss.

He finds this opportunity to spin you around and change the position of your bodies. You're now lying on top of his body and his arms are tightly around you. The reason behind that change is Tony wanting to slowly unzip your dress, which has the zipper on the back.

"Gorgeous" he comments once he's taken it off.

He wastes no time and rolls you over again. You lay there, only wearing your bra and panties and feel his eyes scanning every inch of your body. He kneels, with each leg on either side of your body, and approaches your skin with his mouth. He kisses softly the spot between your breasts and then takes each of your nipples in his mouth after taking off your bra.

"Mmm, Tony" you feel the arousal rising inside you so you grind your hips against his hardness.

"Do you want me to touch you, baby? To make you feel good?" he asks with his deepest and most turned on voice.

"Yes... please" you beg.

He listens to you and quickly hides his hand inside your panties. You're not sure who's struggling more to stay sane at the moment. On the one hand, you're feeling your needs being taken care of by the way his fingers slip inside and out of you repeatedly. On the other hand, Tony is very lost and focused on what he's doing. His eyes are turned on, his breathing is unsteady and his fingers are working faster and faster on you.