Part 33 - Reality

"You look fan-ta-stic" Tony compliments you as soon as he lays eyes on you.

"Thank you" you bite your lower lip to hide your need to turn red.

Even after dating for so long, you still feel the rush and blush when you hear his compliments. It's the way he says them, such a flirtatious way.

"You look as handsome as always" you rest your hand on his chest, over his expensive suit.

"Thank you" he smirks and stretches his arm to hold you by the back of your neck and pull you in for a kiss.

It's so beautiful and caring, you can feel each other's true emotions completely.

"Where are we heading?" you ask him.

"We're going to a restaurant I recently came across with, I think you're going to love it as much as I did" he answers as he leads you to his car.

"It must be a hell of a restaurant judging by the car you've picked for tonight" you run your fingertips over the car.

It's not one of the usual cars he drives. It is still one of his many cars but you've rarely seen him using it for reasons as simple as a dinner date.

"It's a big night" he justifies his choice.

He opens the door of the passenger side of the car and holds it still until you've taken your seat inside.

"Is today a special occasion that I don't know about?" you ask him just before he leaves for his side of the car.

"Be a good girl for me and be patient. You'll find out everything you need to soon" he leans down to get closer to you, only holding the top of the car for support.

"Okay" you say after a couple of seconds of silence.

That was an extremely hot sight in front of your eyes and your brain needed some time to communicate with your mouth an form a reply.

"Good" he smirks and closes the door behind him as he walks to the driver's side.

You can't help but stare at him the whole time. Even during your little conversations you can't take your eyes off of him. He's hot, he always is, but the fact that he has something to say to you and he's keeping it for later is somehow making you more attracted to him.

The restaurant is magnificent, you loved it as soon as you saw it. So classy and modern at the same time, an eye candy for sure. Tony takes you by your hand and when you reach the entrance a young man escorts you to your table. It's so private, no other tables around it are occupied, and it has the best window view.

"I'll make a wild guess and say that you had something to do with this" you say playfully about the situation.

"I simply don't want people in our feet tonight" he smiles and you both take a seat.

The waiter is quick with the menus and you take a lot of time deciding what to order. The choices are plenty and each of them looks delicious. Of course the prices are way too high but it's nothing that Tony's pockets can't handle.

"So, when are you sharing tonight's occasion with me?" you ask him while taking a sip of the wine that Tony chose.

"The more impatient you get, the more I want to keep it to myself for longer" he laughs.

"Are you edging me?" you giggle quietly.

"No, but if you want me to I'll happily do it" he smirks proudly.

"We can discuss that another time. For now I'm dying to know what this is all about" you can't shake the anticipation off of you.

"It's a dinner, just like all the other times we've had dinner together" he takes your palm in his hand and places a soft kiss on it.

"Alright" you say and you look into each other's eyes.

Not long later, the waiter comes with your dishes and nicely serves them to you. They look so fancy and beautiful, you can't help but take a picture of the moment. And of course, a picture of Tony drinking from his glass of wine which is followed by another one of him smiling widely when he notices that you turned the camera on him.

He's so hot in the first one, his jaw and eye especially look breathtakingly good. In the second picture the prettiness of his smile is more than enough to make you smile when you watch it. He really has that effect on you, and probably on anyone else too.

"Dance with me" he suggests when you finish your food.

"What? Where?" you chuckle, noticing that there isn't any dance floors around.

"Here. The area is all ours, remember? I made sure of that" he stands up and offers you his hand.

You look left and right for a bit, not feeling very loose and comfortable yet. Tony patiently waits for you but he wiggles his hand around, indicating that you should take it and accept his offer. You let go of your worries and finally take his hand in yours as he pulls you up and close to his body.

"Don't worry, no one is watching" he reassures you in your ear.

"I'm so nervous" you chuckle quietly.

"Why?" he smiles.

"I feel like I'm dancing terribly" you admit.

"You're not, trust me" he says.

He's taken the lead since he's the better dancer between the two of you. The music is calm and classic, allowing you to dance slowly close to each other. The atmosphere is light, the feelings between you and Tony intense and the eye contact even more.

"What?" you giggle after a few seconds of looking into his eyes.

He has that grin on his face that shows off that he has something to say but isn't saying it.

"Just admiring the view" he answers and spins you around.

Your back is now resting on his chest and he's slowly swinging you left and right to the rhythm. You can hear him breathing against your ear by the way his head is positioned.

"Are you having fun?" he asks and holds you a little bit tighter.

"Yes, I am" you nod with a smile.

"Move in with me" he suggests suddenly.

"What?" you freeze.

"I've been thinking about it lately. We should live together, I want to be with you every day" he kisses you softly on the side of your head.

"Are you serious?" you spin around again to face him.

"100%. I was afraid of totally committing to our relationship before, but now I know this is what I truly want" he says sincerely.

"Yes, of course I will move in with you" you say enthusiastically.

He smiles just as widely as you are and makes you jump and wrap your arms and legs around him. That's when you lean close to one another and share a happy and emotional kiss while spinning around in the air.

"What about my house?" you ask once he puts you down on your feet.

"You can keep it, I bet we can find good usages for it. But of course you can also sell it, it's up to you" he replies.

"I don't want to sell it, I'll keep it for now" you say.

"As you wish" he hugs you carefully.

"So when should I start bringing my stuff over?" you ask.

"We can start tomorrow" he smiles hopefully.

"I so hope this is not a dream" you laugh.

"It's not a dream, baby. It's reality" he also laughs.

You kiss again and then take your seats to finish your dinner. The situation calls for more wine but you convince Tony to not drink much since he's driving you home. Your home from now on.