Part 30 - Pool Party

"Hello, love" Tony's sweet voice comes from the other side of the phone.

"Good morning, handsome" you reply.

"You sound cheerful, I'll need that energy for tonight" he says.

"What's the plan for tonight?" you question.

"I'm having a party, of course. It's been a while since I felt like celebrating but now... now I'm living my best life. Doesn't that deserve a celebration?" he sounds so passionate about it.

"It does deserve a celebration but maybe we should keep things calm. It's still very early since we got together again" you express your concerns.

"Nonsense. We're in love, we know what we want and we shall celebrate" he has a different opinion.

"At least promise me that things won't get too crazy. You tend to act a little out of control sometimes and do things that hurt me" you say carefully.

"No, no, no, no. Baby, this party is about us. No need to worry about me repeating the mistakes of the past" he insists.

"Okay, okay. What time should I come to your house?" you ask.

"My house? No. This is a special occasion, I've booked a different place. It's going to be so fun, I promise" he sounds excited.

"Christ..." you sigh "at least tell me what should I wear" you shake your head.

"I've got everything covered. You only have to be ready at 9 and that's all" he says.

"Um, fine. I'll be ready" you agree.

"Awesome, I'll see you tonight" he sounds as happy as he can be.

"See you" you say and hang up the phone.

The day went by smoothly, as smoothly as a Friday can go. All those deadlines and things that you were pushing all week had to be taken care of but you managed everything. Before you knew it, you were at home, getting ready for the party.

The bags were waiting for you in your house, as they always do when Tony takes care of the outfits. You saw the eye catching dress, so hot with a cut on the leg and open back. Black colour and sparkling details, definitely worth a fortune. The heels are fire and the coat is the best you've ever worn.

"What?" you ask quietly as you look through the clothes.

There are the accessories and everything else you'll need but there is something missing. There's no underwear for you. The more you look around the more sense it makes. There is a bikini ready for you and you're quick to understand that it's a pool party and not just any party.

"Things will definitely not get out of hand" you sarcastically say to yourself.

A couple of hours later you're all set. The car arrives just on time, something that wouldn't have happened if Tony was the one driving. You immediately get a message that the car is waiting for you and you take your things with you as you walk out of the house.

"Here we are, Miss" the driver says and stops the car.

You weren't expecting the car to stop at this spot. It's in the middle of the city. You look outside the window and what you see is an enormous and fancy hotel. It's not one of Tony's, you would know it if he owned it.

"Thank you" you say to the driver and get out of the car.

You take a few seconds to admire the beauty of the hotel and the second you approach the entrance Tony appears. He's wearing an open robe and his abs and swimsuit are peaking from it. He's hot.