Part 17 - Bad Blood

"Hey, baby" you say enthusiastically on the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" Tony asks.

"I just came back home from work. Am I interrupting anything?" you ask.

"No, no, I'm at the hotel" he replies.

"Great. I wanted to ask you for a favour" you use your seductive cute voice.

"What is it?" you can tell that he's smiling.

"Can I stay at your place tonight?" you insist with the same tone.

"My pl-Why? What's wrong with yours?" he sounds confused.

"Well, I'm going out later and your house is closer" you explain.

"You're going out tonight? With who?" he focuses on that part.

"With my friends from work" you reply.

"Can't you wait until I'm back? We can go out and celebrate together" he makes you roll your eyes.

"No, Tony. I happen to have a life aside of our relationship" you shake your head.

"I know that. I just prefer being there with you in case anything happens" he says carefully.

"Nothing's going to happen. I'm going out with friends, you can't always be with me" you sigh.

"Of course" he clears his throat.

"So what's it going to be? Can I stay over or not?" you ask again.

"Sh*t up for a minute, will you?" he says aggressively out of the blue.

"Sorry, babe, I wasn't talking to you" he adds immediately.

"Who were you talking to? I thought you were in your hotel room" you're angry.

"I am, William and Stephanie are also here" he explains.

"What business does she have in your room, Tony? you raise your voice.

"We're working, all of us are here" he replies.

"Yeah, right" you doubt him.

"Come on now" he sighs.

"Is William even really there? I can't hear him at all" you insist.

"Of course he's here, don't be ridiculous" he chuckles.

"Let me talk to him then" you say seriously.

"Are you serious right now?" he stops smiling.

"Yes, 100% sure" you gulp.

"I'm not making a fool out of myself because of your overreaction" he says seriously.

"I'm overreacting? You're in your hotel room with that b*tch!" your blood is boiling.

"Jesus Christ, Alice, watch your mouth. You don't even know her" he sounds disappointed.

"How cute, you're defending her now" you say sarcastically.

"I'm not! I'm saying this for your sake. Don't talk like this about people you don't know" he says.

"Are you really saying that to me? You're the one always hating on Ethan without having shared a single out of work conversation" you are more and more annoyed.

"Why are you bringing him into our conversation?" he sounds offended.

"Whatever, Tony. Forget I even asked you for anything" you sigh "have a great night with your sidechick" you finish your words.