Part 38 - Morning After Dark

"Alice...wake up" you hear Sebastian's soft voice.

You slowly open your eyes and blink a few times. You feel relaxed, this night's sleep was one of the best you've had lately. It's like all your tiredness left your body.

"Hey, good morning" you say with your sleepy voice.

"Good morning" he says back to you.

"Did I oversleep too much?" you ask.

"No, I would've actually let you sleep more. Until the breakfast was ready at least" he replies.

"Then why are you waking me up?" you ask, giggling.

"Tony is at my front door" he says quietly.

"Tony who?" your eyes get wide open.

"Tony your boyfriend. Aka Tony Stark" Sebastian jokes.

"What is he doing here? Is he-Is he angry?" you lift your back from lying on the bed and ask him.

"I don't know him that well to read his feelings. He does have a bouquet of flowers with him and they smell good so this is probably a good sign" he smiles at you.

"I'll be there in a minute" you tell him and he nods.

As soon as Sebastian is out of the room, you get up and grab one of his robes that was hanging around the room. You take a deep breath and leave the room as well, immediately hearing both Sebastian's and Tony's voices. You don't know what they're talking about but you know that they stop when Tony lays eyes on you.

"I'll leave you two to talk" Sebastian is the first one to speak and he leaves you alone.

"These are for you" he smirks beautifully behind the bouquet of flowers that he's holding.

"Thank you, they're wonderful" you accept them and take in their smell.

"There's also something hidden inside" he hints.

You look surprised and search through the multiple flowers carefully. It doesn't take you long to find a breathtaking bracelet between them.

"Oh my God, Tony, this is so beautiful" you gasp, playing with it with your fingers.

"It'll be even better once you wear it" he smiles.

You chuckle and proceed with wearing it. It indeed looks and feels so great around your skin, you're blushing.

"How did you know I was here?" you ask him.

"I'd rather not say" he makes a funny grimace.

"Ugh, Tony" you shake your head.

"Let's focus on the fact that I am here and I'm not mad about you sleeping in this guy's house. And about you wearing his clothes and coming out of his bedroom" he fake smiles.

"Nothing suspicious is going on, we're just friends" you look at him like you're not giving him any chance to insist further.

"I know. Like I said, not mad about it" he remains calm.

"Okay, great" you nod.

"Let's go home, you've already been gone for too long" he holds your arm nicely.

"I don't know if I'm ready yet" you sigh.

"I admit what happened was my fault, but I think this punishment has been more than enough already. I missed you" he says sincerely.

"I missed you, too" you confess and rest your forehead against his.

"I deleted everything by the way. Everything besides our video" he says with a silly grin.