Part 49 - Sweat

Another beautiful morning. Very peaceful and relaxing. The sun has risen, casting a warm glow. The sky has a perfect shade with some fluffy clouds all around it. Tony was the first to wake up, just like most of the time. But, instead of getting up and leaving you behind, this time he stayed, waiting for you to also wake up.

His big brown eyes look at you and unconsciously a warm smile is written on his lips. He can't help but admire how beautiful you are as you sleep, how calm your breathing sounds and how peaceful you look. Despite his big efforts, he can't stop himself from waking you up, but in a cute way.

He leans over at you and places a gentle kiss on your forehead. He notices how your eyes start moving and moves back slightly, resting his head on his bent arm. You eventually wake up and open your eyes, facing the most heartwarming sight you could have. Tony, as sharp as ever, his eyes filled with love and happiness even if it's just early in the morning.

"Good morning, baby" he says.

"Good morning, handsome" you stretch your arms and turn on your side to face him better.

"How did you sleep?" he asks.

"I slept great, I can't believe I'm enjoying two days of rest in a row" you chuckle.

"Yeah, me too. But that's a good thing to happen every once in a while, isn't it?" he asks rhetorically.

"I couldn't agree more" you nod.

"Remember that surprise I told you about yesterday?" he looks into your eyes.

"It's been running through my head ever since" you admit.

"It's time to let you know" he smiles.

"Is the surprise something big?" you bite your lip and push your body up against his.

You hear him breathe out heavily and see him gulp as you manage to bring your body to lay on top of his.

"Trust me, with those shorts you're wearing, it would be the biggest" he says deeply.

"But?" you can sense that there's something holding him back.

"I'm committed to being romantic today, and believe me, if I get my hands on you right now... I won't be romantic at all" he almost whispers.

"I wouldn't have a problem with that" you hide your head between his chest and neck, planting kisses on it.

"I know that... very well" his hands travel up your legs, all the way until they reach your shorts.

He squeezes your cheeks and closes his eyes in pleasure as he feels you kissing him and grinding against him.

"But we're going to be late if we get started" he gets serious.

"What's with all that self control, Mr. Stark?" you're amazed.

"I just want everything to go according to plan" he says sincerely.

"Okay" you look in his eyes and nod.

"Let's get ready" he suggests.

"What should I wear?" you ask.

"Doesn't matter, you're going to take it off anyway" he says casually.

You raise your eyebrows in confusion. Wasn't he just implying no sex?

"I don't mean THAT" he quickly corrects himself.

"What do you mean then?" you crease your eyebrows.

"Just wear something casual, you'll see" he replies.

"Yes, sir" you say before you both get off the bed.