shower

Louis POV:

She freaked out when I followed her into the bathroom. What has happened to this poor girl?

“What do we do?” I ask El

El squats In front of her

“HI sweetie. Do you want to go have a shower and get clean then we can go shopping. I love shopping. Do you like shopping” El ask her voice Is so soft and calming It seems to work Grace stops rocking and looks up at El and gives a little shrug.

“Ok well go and get you cleaned up gorgeous” El stands up and holds her hand out to Grace she flinches and looks scared. She doesn’t move

“Do you think you can shower yourself" El then ask her

She nods.

"Well ok then why don’t you go and have a shower and I will find something for you to wear" 

El POV

Gracie Is stunning but so scared she walks into the bath room and walks back out again

“what’s the matter honey?” she has a towel wrapped around her I see a few scars on her shoulders some look like burns others look like stab marks. She holds her arm up and I see her cast. Oops I forgot about that

“Oh ummm I'll go and grab a plastic bag wait here. “She gives a little nod and I walk out.

I come back and she is standing in the same place she has scars in her back as well. Why would someone want to hurt her she looks so sweet and Innocent?

“Ok let’s put this on over your cast it will keep it dry.” She jumps a little when she hears my voice. But she lets me put the bag on her arm.

“Umm are you going to be able to wash your hair and all that stuff” she looks down and shakes her head

“Did, did you want me to help you?” when I ask that she looks fearful again It hurts a tad

Grace POV

“Did, did you want me to help you?” El ask me. Oh god she will see everything she might hurt me. She seems nice though I don’t think she wants to hurt me I look at her. Even though people don’t look like they will hurt me they generally do. But I feel safeIsh with her. I shake my head I can’t let my guard down I can’t give them the opportunity to hurt me. showering Is hard with one arm but I manage I walk Into my room In my towel and find a pair of tights and a shirt I pull them on I start to try and brush my hair but It Is Impossible I get annoyed and throw the brush at the door and turn back around “Hey can I help you” El ask from behind me. She goes and sits on the bed. I follow her over and sit In front of her. I sit there tense I’m waiting for the brush to be smacked over my head She brushes my hair and gets all the knots out. She starts to braid it. My Daddy used to braid my hair before he died. I feel a tear slide down my face but wipe it away before El can see it.

“Ok all done” El says I turn to her. And look at her

I give a little smile

“You’re welcome baby girl” she says and kisses my temple. I didn’t even have time to react

Louis POV

“Hey everyone can you come in here, Gracie do you want to watch TV, we will be in the kitchen for a bit babe” I hand her the remote and walk into the kitchen “I think maybe we should take Gracie to the hospital tomorrow to get a proper checkup done. I want to make sure It Is done proper.”

Everyone agree

“I don’t know if she will do ok with the doctor though especially if they have to check a few things under clothes.” El says she brings up a good point “from what I saw she has many scars guys it was terrible I wanted to cry but I didn’t I wanted to be strong for her. She also had so many bruises and she is so skinny” El Is full crying now as Is Niall and surprisingly Zayn I go and hug El and Haz Hugs Niall and Zayn Is in Liam’s embrace

Well we better go back and sit with Grace you guys ok I don’t want her seeing we are upset”

They all nod and we walk back In. we walk in and see her holding a picture of us boys mucking around. We as per usual look like one big happy family.

“You can take that to your room If you want” I tell her  she jumps and accidently drops the picture which makes It shatter she looks at the floor then looks at us with that look of fear In her eyes and she starts to run. She runs upstairs I hear the door close we look at each other in pure shock. What just happened?

“Do we err go after her? “Harry ask

“I think so” we go upstairs and start looking she Isn’t In any of the rooms and we look at her door and we knock gently there Is no answer so we walk In I can’t see her in here. Where could she be? Then I see something move under the bed and I point It out to them.

Zayn bends down and pulls up the cover that drags on the floor.

“Do you want to come out from under their Sweetie” Zayn ask.

Zayn looks up at me “she just moved further back what we do now”

I bend down next to him “Gracie sweetie come out when you want we will be down stairs f you need us” I get up and shrug and walk out the others follow.