A weird evening

Here you go guys. Thanks for you patience

Grace POV

I love spending time with mum, sometimes after Gloria (bio Mum) would beat me or do disgusting things to me I would imagine that I was a normal kid living with her mum and we would snuggle on the couch in winter watching cheesy movies, or when I have friends over she would make cookies. I can imagine El doing something like that I’m so glad they adopted me. I thought that everyone was like the bad people from before until I met Mum and Dad and even my uncles and aunts it is incredible how quickly my Pont of view was able to change.

“Hey Louis wants to know if we want to go out for tea with everyone, do you feel up to it babe?” Mum says snapping me from my thoughts. I really don’t want to go but mum is looking at me with hopeful eyes so I nod yes. She does something on her phone.

“Go and get dressed sweetie let me know if you need any help.” Mum tells me. I stand up I’m not in too much pain anymore but my legs feel really weak I wobble a little bit and I feel Mums eyes on me. I take another tentive step concentrating on not falling over. This has happened before when my legs hurt so I know that it won’t be long before they go back to normal. After about 10 minutes I finally get to my room. I choose a pair or red skinny jeans and a long crème color woolen shirt that kind of looks like a dress and then I put a black belt around the middle and put on my black converse. I go into the bath room and splash cold water onto my face my hair still looks ok from today so I leave it. I go back to my room and go and sit on the balcony and watch the world go by there are people beeping horns and shouting out the windows there are people talking on their phones as they walk another person buying something at a stand it looks like a hot dog. It feels like a different world from England .it smells and sound different and I think they drive on the wrong side of the road how random.

“You ready love?” Mum ask form the door of my room I stand up and walk over to her still my legs feel like jelly, Mum picks me up and puts me on her hip saving me the trouble of walking

“Are you feeling better hon?” mum ask as we walk out to the lift

“a bit my legs still feel funny but that should pass soon” I tell her she smiles and randomly kisses my cheek and pokes my nose causing a little giggle escape my lips.

We get up to the others room and I knock on the door. The door flies open to reveal Uncle Harry and Avie both laughing.

“Come in me ladies” Harry says putting on a fake accent me and mum walk in and I instantly reach out for Avan.

“Aww come here my bestie” Avan says and takes me from Mum and we walk to the lounge Liam Niall Vick and Perrie are there already.

“Yay Gracie is here” Niall and Perrie Yell at the same time they look at each other and crack up laughing

“Gee thanks guys I’m here to” Mum says causing they all jump up and tackling her into a hug. Me and Avan roll our eyes and laugh. They soon join us back on the couch

“Can I have a hug from my favorite niece” Perrie says I slide of avans lap and give Perrie a big hug.

“Awww I love your hugs Gracie” she says hugging me tighter.

“I like your hugs to Aunty Perrie” I tell her pulling away from the hug and just lean onto her shoulder

“How are your legs bear?” Niall ask

“There ok just a little weak now” I tell him we kind off lapse into silence.

“Did you have a good day baba?” Perrie ask me quietly