A nice suprise

I was right it is hard without them, it’s only been a week and I have hated every moment of it, the bullies have been worst I’m sick of been kicked and punched called all sorts of names. I’m currently in my bathroom cleaning up some of my wounds in the shower the tear freely falling down my face. I want to tell someone but I don’t want to be taken out of school I want to learn I enjoy that part. I get out of the shower and get dressed into one of Mums Jumpers and a pair of sweats. I get my homework and walk down stairs.

“Are you ok Baba it looks like you have been crying” Perrie ask once I get to the table in the kitchen to start my homework.

“I’m fine I got soap in my eyes is all” I lie and start on my English home work I have to write a book report I am doing it on to Kill a mockingbird since I have just finished it again.

“Do you want some help sweetie?” I just shake my head no.

“What day do Mummy and Daddy come back again?” I ask not looking up I just want a cuddle from them I need daddy to do something silly.

“Next Monday baby, is that why you were crying before?” she ask me I knew she didn’t by the lie, I give her a little nod she pulls me into a hug.

“Where’s my little princess” I hear a voice call it sounds like dad but it can’t be I must be going crazy

“Baby girl” I hear I swear it is mums voice.

“I keep hearing them Aunty Perrie” I tell her feeling myself tear up again.

“turn around Babe” she says I do and see mum and dad standing there I rub my eyes to make sure I’m not seeing things om not I sprint up to them hugging them both as tight as I can. I can’t believe they are here. They both just hold me tight telling me they love me and missed me.

“Why what are you guys doing back” I ask them not that I don’t want them here.

“Well baby girl we missed you too much and we wanted to come home to you” Mum says lifting me up I start crying a little glad to have them back I hug Mum again and hide in her hair.

“Hey baby why are you crying don’t cry baby girl” Mum says I can’t help it I just hold her tighter I feel us sit down.

“Come on baby tell me what’s going on why are you crying beautiful”

“I missed you guys a lot” I tell her

“I know baby but where back now where back and not going anywhere for a while princes.” Daddy says that makes me feel better.

El’s POV

The honeymoon has been perfect just me and my husband, the beach and just all perfect I really miss my little girl though we speak to her every night she seems so sad yet she tries not to admit to it. We have decided to cut our honey moon short so we can go home and be with her that and I haven’t been feeling very well I think I ate something funny we get to the house and find Grace in the kitchen with Perrie.

Where’s my little princess” Louis Says trying to get her attention but Grace doesn’t really move from her spot Hugging Perrie

“Baby girl” I say she perks up a little then deflates

“I keep hearing them Aunty Perrie” she says I can hear her voice crack a little

“turn around Babe” Perrie says to her with a smile when Grace sees us she rubs her eyes then runs as fast as she can up to us she hugs us both tightly we just hold her tight and telling her how much we missed her and that we love her.