Court Day

I have no idea how I wrote this chapter so fast may not be that good and a lot of it is based more around the Australian processes. There is a bit of swearing involved in this chapter

Grace Pov

So todays the day that I have to face the monsters  I have to be brave so they don’t hurt anyone else I lay in bed between mum and dad I close my eyes pretending to be asleep blocking out the world blocking out what the day will bring. I have a really bad feeling things won’t go the way they keep telling me it will. After about 10 minutes I hear dads alarm go of he turns it of but I keep my eyes closed not wanting today to come. I feel Dad move some hair out of my face I can tell it is dad his fingers are a bit rougher then Mum’s

“You have to wake up princess I know you don’t want to but everything will be ok” dad says softly kissing my cheek I open my eyes and look at him I memorize his face incases something does happen.

“How you feeling my pretty princess?” Dad ask I just shrug my shoulder I don’t want to voice my fears.

“it will be ok baby I promise, all you uncles, including uncle Si will be there aunty Perrie, aunty Vic, Jade, Jesy , Leigh, Demi and Avan will be there we are going to have extra security, I will not let anything happen to you I love you so much princess never forget that.” Dad tells me he has such conviction in his eyes I move and hug him tightly I take in his scent saving it to my memory bank.

“I love you Daddy” I say hugging him even tighter.

“come on princess Mummy is making breakfast for us” Dad says he picks me up with him as we get of the bed and he carries me down stairs I cling to him like a koala I don’t think he minds though.

“Good morning my precious daughter” I hear mum say

“Morning Mummy” I say quietly I’m so scared the smell of food is making me sick

“Babe did you want to finish the food so I can have snuggles with my baby don’t forget we have 4 extra for breaky I already made the pancake mix” Mum says taking me of Dad we walk into the lounge room and she sits me on her lap I sit there and play with my locket wanting nothing bad to happen today.

“Mummy?”

“Yes baby girl” I continue to play with my locket just twisting it I stay quiet for a minute trying to work out what I actually wanted to say Mum just waits rubbing circles on my back.

“What umm will they err ask me today” I ask not looking up she stops rubbing circle on my back.

“I umm really don’t know baby I have never been in this position ummm before I’m really sorry baby I can’t be more help.” She says I let out a little sigh I kind of want to know what I’m in for today I’m starting to feel more and more anxious about it I’m not going to be in control and I have no idea if anything I feel oddly alone like no one knows what I’m going through. I hear people talking and laughing I little I look up and see Aunty Perrie and uncle Zayn walking in they look happy why can’t I feel like that.