Not such good news

Hey all I thought in the spirit of Christmas here is an update, not a very long one but hey an update none the less. hope you all have a good day with family and friends. all the best

Louis POV

We have been back in England for a week. The rest of the time in America was great we did so much, we went to the movies and bowling Grace was so cute bowling she could hardly hold the ball so El had to help her, we spent some more time at the beach and just saw the sights. It was hard leaving Grace was upset because she was leaving her new friends. But it was a lot harder for her when we had to leave el at the airport Grace spent the majority of the flight crying and asking for Mummy she was a mess. It broke my heart and nothing I said or did calmed her down eventually I asked Perrie for help settle she is female and they have a good bond. It took 4 songs and a lot of rocking before she finally fell asleep even then she was very restless and continued to whimper, I had no idea what to do when she woke up we were getting of the plane she started to cry again but this time she didn’t say anything she stayed silent. When we eventually got to the car after pushing through the pap’s and fans it is around lunchtime.

We got a letter when we got home saying that Grace has to go to court and testify against her Mum and a few of the people who have hurt her it was very hard having to tell her that just in a few days and the day after her birthday that she has to face the people who did all those horrible things to her. I was scared by her reaction she kept a straight face and just walked away and played with Galileo.

Since then she is hardly talking and when she does she won’t look at anyone and keeps her answers short. She is eating very little I am thinking it might be time to force her to eat I’m going to have to start playing the strict father, I don’t want to but I have to get her to eat maybe after the court case . Her birthday is coming up in a week and when we mention it she totally shuts us at and we have to response it is kind of weird. We have even skyped with El to see if she can find out what is happening but she barely talked.

El is flying back in today maybe having her back will make Grace more at ease maybe she will go back to been content and talking and playing. Last night was an especially bad night for her she woke up screaming and saying they were going to get her. Again she won’t talk about it or didn’t want to take comfort from me, Perrie stayed with her I’m not sure what they talked about but she seems a little more content this morning. I know she was in pain because Perrie made me get some Panadol for her. I just want my baby to be happy and I can’t seem to be the one to help her she is scared of me at the moment. Right now she is sitting on the couch staring at nothing we are having a little party for her tomorrow I hope she will enjoy it but knowing what she has to go through the day after is killing her even if she won’t say it you can see it in the bags under her eyes, she is waking up screaming but won’t talk about it. It seems like when we take a step forward we are going to steps back all I want to do it go through that little head of hers and fix everything the poor kid never gets a break.

“Princess it is time for breakfast” I tell her she gets up slowly gets up and sits at the table I place some cereal in front of her she just looks at it

“Grace please eat princess you need to eat.” I practically beg her why can’t I make her better, she looks up a little but her eyes are blank. I go over to her and pick her up placing her on my lap, she sits there tense

“Princess its daddy relax princess its ok” I tell her soothing her and rubbing her back. She relaxes and leans into me. I pick up the spoon and place it near her mouth

“Please baby I begging you to eat” I feel like crying, she opens her mouth a little lets me put the spoon in her mouth she chews it them swallows it.