Family dinner

2 month later:

Things have been going good after my chat with Zayn then Mum and Dad. My arm has healed I have pretty much full use of it sow sometimes it aches really bad unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it except take pain relief but that really doesn’t do anything. Mum and dad have been planning their wedding it is going to be in a months’ time. Dad and the boys have been spending time recording a new album as has aunty Perrie so me and Mum have spent a lot of time together. We have gone to the park a lot with Galileo, we have been doing lots of wedding stuff which has been kind of boring. I have been reading lots of books. I decided today I am going to ask mum and Dad if it is possible for me to do some sort of study. I don’t think I could go to a school due to never been around kids my age and I am still scared of new people. But I really want to start learning.

I roll out of bed and put my slippers on it is been really cold lately. I go to the bathroom to do my business before I go down stairs to see if anyone is awake. I hear chatter in the kitchen and walk in there and I see everyone but Mum and Dad. I rub my eyes again getting the sleep out and look to see I they are there again but I don’t see them. I walk over to Uncle Liam who is in the stool closest to me I tap his leg to get his attention as they haven’t notice I have walked in.

“Hey sweetie did you sleep well?” he ask as he lifts me onto his lap.

“Where Mummy and Daddy?” I ask quietly one of them is always here in the morning im not used to them not been here.

“They had to do some things kitten but the good news is you get to spend time with us” Harry says I give a weak little smile

“Will they come back” I’m still scared that they are going to leave me I’m trying to get past it but it isn’t easy.

“of course they will baba they are doing wedding stuff and figured you are getting sick of it all so they figured you would rather stay with us. We can call them if you like” Perrie says before placing some choc chip pancakes in front of me. I’m going to trust what she has said and not ring them they haven’t had a lot of time together if there not back by dark time I might ask if we can call them. I start to eat my pancakes they are really yummy.

“Oh and this was on the fridge for you Bear” Niall says handing me a piece of paper and stealing a bit of my pancake I give him the stink eye before looking at the paper.

Good morning our little princess,

We hope you slept well and had sweet dreams. Today we needed to get some stuff done for the wedding and do some other running around, we were going to wake you up to come with us but we figured you have been dragged around from one shop to another these last few weeks so we thought you might want to spend some time with you uncle and aunty we hope that is ok Princess if you want us to come and get you just get someone to call us.

Don’t worry though we will come back safe and sound we have security with us. Hope you have a good day baby girl.

Love you forever and a day/love you princess.

Mummy and Daddy

I smile at the note I like how they left the note explain exactly what the others had told me. I like knowing they were thinking about ways I may react to them not been here. I want to do something nice for them I don’t really know what though maybe we could have a little party for them just because.

“Can you guys help me with something?” I ask looking at each of them there is a chorus of yeses and sures

“I want to do something nice for Mum and Dad I was thinking like a little party or something” I tell them I start thinking about something’s “maybe like for their engagement or something I can stay in my room or something that way you can all drink” I say again I’m saying the last bit for two reasons I don’t think Mum or dad or any of them really would drink with me been there and secondly if they do drink I really don’t want to be there in case they change when there drunk.