Hospital

Grace POV

There are about 5 men standing over me hitting me kicking me saying all sorts of things. I am 6 I taste blood in my mouth I hear my “mother” laughing and egging them on I feel another kick to my gut I vomit I hear my mum yell at me to clean it up I can’t move though I start sitting up I feel someone pull me up by my hair.

“you dirty worthless piece of shit look what you have done you have made a mess, this is how you repay me for everything I have given it stupid little bitch” her breath sticks of alcohol she drops me to the ground and shoves me face into my vomit she blocks me nose so I have to open my mouth she smashed my face back into my vomit I feel it go into my mouth. Once she is satisfied that it is clean she pulls me up by the hair again and starts kicking all the way to the bathroom I hear her laughing evilly she gets a bucket and start pouring some chemicals into I know what I coming she basically calls it a gas chamber. The chemicals mixed together cause a terrible smell that burns my nose and throat it makes it hard to breath she then turns the hot water on in the shower making the air thicker.

Beep Beep Beep. What is that annoying  sound I try and open my eyes but they fill really heavy  they I don’t know where I am,  I’m scared . I start to whimper and kick around. Why won’t my eyes open

“Princess calm down its ok daddies here its ok” I hear daddy say but I can’t see him.

“Try and open your eyes princess.” Daddy says I fight to open them. I finally open them it is so bright I see dad sitting next to me. Wait where am I. I look around I’m confused I look at dad questioningly

“Hey baby your ok you’re in hospital your ok though im here so is uncle Zayne and Aunty Perrie, the others had to go back to the house” the hospital no I can’t be here mommy will get me. I start to freak I curl into a ball.

“She is going to get me, I’m sorry I’m sorry I won’t do it again” I keep saying

“Gracie look at me” I hear Perrie say I can’t move “Grace look at me” I feel someone pull at my arms this scares me even more she is here she has found me, she is going to kill me

“Shh sweetie it is Perrie your other mommy can’t get you, no one is here to hurt you sweetie we love you honey” I start to calm down I repeat what Perrie said over in my head. I slowly unfold myself I see 3 sets of eyes on me looking concerned.

“Can we please go home” I ask quietly looking at dad with pleading eyes he comes back to my side.

“Not yet sorry sweetie the doctor needs to get some results, you had blood test and they did an X-Ray on your arm, when the doctor comes back we will ask if we can go home” he holds my hand and gives me a kiss. There is a knock at the door and what I’m guessing is the doctor comes in.

“Hello Grace how are you feeling” I don’t answer just look at my hands

“Ok then Mr Tomlinson can I have a word with you out side” the doctor says the doctor turns to walk out the door and Dad goes to follow. I let out a whimper. He rushes over to the bed.

“Hey princess it’s ok ill just be out there and Uncle Zayne and Auntie Perrie are right here. He kisses my fore head and walks out

Louis POV

I was on my way home from the air port when Niall called me he sounded panicky.

“Louis come to the hospital” Niall Says

“What’s the matter is Gracie ok please tell me she is ok” I ask I start sounding panicky