drawing

Sorry guys for the wait I have been really unwell. Not one of the best chapters I have written. Ill try and update again soon

Els POV

Poor Gace was freezing and looked tiered by the time we were out of the pool. I am so proud of her getting into the pool I think it was a bit more then the fact she couldn’t swim but she will tell her us in time.  We get upstairs and she heads to the shower she ask me to pick some clothes out for her. I love having a daughter picking out clothes for her and doing her hair. I love knowing the fact we are changing her life .she is so polite. I walk into mine and Lou’s room and have a quick shower get changed into a simple red dress letting my hair fall down my back in natural curls. I walk out and see Grace and Lou watching TV. Grace is wearing he clothes that I choose. A pair of jeans and a black top saying Mum and Dad’s Favorite with a chequered red and white cow girl style shit over top. Her hair looks like a tangled mess.

“Honey why isn’t your hair done” I ask breaking their eyes from the TV

“I wanted it with the two braids on the side and daddy doesn’t know how to do it. But if you don’t want to I can just brush it.” She says tiredly

“No worries darling come on let’s do your hair” I reply she walks over to me and we go to her room.

“You tired sweetheart?” I ask as I gently brush her hair trying to hurt her. She shakes her head no but at the same time she yawns that is so funny I remember pretending not been tired at her age. Trying to stay up as late as possible. Even though it is not late I guess the flight and everything in the last 24 hrs. is hitting her.

“All done honey lets go back to Dad.” I say to her it amazing how tired she look right no.

“The others are down in the lobby shall we go” Louis says as we walk out

“Little Miss Gracie is insanely tired” I tell him

“Its ok I’m not tired” she pipes up yawning yet again causing Lou to chuckle he comes over and puts her on his hip and grabs hold of my hand the feeling of electricity runs through my body which happens every time he touches me. I know it sounds cliché but his hands fit mine perfectly.as I said to Grace he is my soul mate he is my world, my one and only. We step into the lift he is looking forward at the door I look at him like a have a thousand times before. His beautiful eyes, his feathery hair, perfect lips. He is literally the definition of perfection. How did I get so lucky to have such a perfect boyfriend I am nothing special yet he choose me and makes me feel so special every day.

“What are you thinking about babe?” Louis whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

“You, your perfection, my love for you, how lucky I am that I found you and you choose me” I say back to him quietly blushing. He kisses my cheek

“I think I’m the lucky one babe” he says to me. This is what I mean that he makes me feel so special.

“AWWW” I hear I relies we are in the lobby Grace is somehow in Nialls arms. Wow I really did tune out. We walk over to the others. Pap’s are out there. I look at Louis he has noticed to. Grace is just laying on nialls shoulder.

“Ok Niall did you want me to take Grace we are going to run for the car” Louis says we all know how much Grace is affected by the flashing lights they scare her. He just shakes he head to say he is ok. With that we all run to the car. We let Niall and Grace get in first then we follow.

We get to the restaurant it is a little Italian restaurant and we get a table for 9 and sit down. I sit next to Louis and Dani Grace is across from me. I relies that Grace has changed so much from the little girl in the orphanage. Her blue eyes look bright, her cheeks have color she has put on some weight her hair is healthy and bouncing curls. She is smiling at something Niall has said to her and I notice her dimples.