A Good or Bad thing

I wake up the next morning snuggled between Mum and Dad they are both awake talking quietly about the wedding I think. My head is really hurting like someone has a jackhammer in my head. When they see that I am awake they both give me a kiss and dad starts to tickle me I am still trying to wake up so I just try and push his hand away.

“Babe let the poor girl wake up” Mum says to him pulling me closer to her I snuggle into her closing my eyes.

“Princess  me and Mummy want to talk to you about something” he says from behind me as he plays with my hair I let out a little sounds to indicate I am listening and move a little bit I wonder what is going on maybe everything isn’t as it seems maybe Gloria got out or something.

“Well we were thinking since school goes back next week maybe you would like to attend school” Dad says so many things go through my head I really want to but at the same time I don’t want to attend what if the kids pick on me or the adults there do something to me. But I really want to learn I love learning new things what if I get in trouble for not been smart enough maybe I’m not as clever as I think I am. What if I end up disappointing mum and dad or Eamon? I roll over onto my back  

“So what do you reckon Baby girl would you like to go to school?” Mum ask me gah I really don’t know.

“Umm yea that sounds good?” it comes out more like a question then an answer.

“Ok then bub as long as you are sure we can go and sign you up today and then how about a girl’s day out shopping you Perrie and me?” Mum says I just nod my head my head still thinking about scenarios about what could happen at school.

“Well baby lets go and get some food into that little tummy of yours and we shall get ready for the day” Mum says I’m actually comfy where I am right here I’m warm.

“Wanna stay here” I whisper snuggling more under the blanket closing my eyes again.

“well I shall go make my two favorite people breakfast and we can have breakfast in bed’ Mum says I turn and smile at her showing my approval she kissed me cheek and hops out of bed.

“Thankyou baby” Dad says before pulling me closer to him I snuggle into his chest. He winces a little bit I look at him then back where I put my hand I see a tattoo that I never seen before I smile all the sudden at the tattoo he has gotten mums name with a yellow rose behind it with a nice swirl line design underneath and underneath it has my name with a blue flower behind it and an princess crown on top of it. It’s really sweet.

“Daddy when did you get this?” I ask tracing the tattoo.

“well I got it yesterday I wanted to make sure my girls are always close to my heart” he says this makes me smile more that is a really nice thing to do and say it makes me feel special makes me feel like I belong somewhere again.

“Does Mummy no you have it?” I ask I think she would because well she should know.

“Do I know what baby girl what have you done Boo bear?” Mum comes in carry a tray with eggs pancakes bacon and fruit how on earth has she cooked this so fast I wonder.

“Ummm well Daddy got a tattoo with our names did you know?” I say smiling up at her then looking at dad innocently.  Mum passes the tray to dad and wits down next to us playing with my hair.

“of course I know he has it honey because..” she says as she pulls down her shirt a little I see a similar tattoo to dads But instead of her name it has Dads name with a music note behind it and My name has a heart with rose petals around the heart it is really nice.

“Mummy it’s really pretty why did you get it?” I ask her I wonder if it is a different answer

“Well you two are my heart you two are the reason I breath I love you both with all my heart” she says I tear up a little this makes me so happy it reiterates the fact they love me.