The Sleep Over

Warning there is a bit about her past content may upset some

I was watching the interview from the wings with Perrie. I’m glad Paul put the head phones on I can still hear the crowd it is crazy. All the sudden dad comes over to us. I look at the stage they are in the middle of an interview

 “Hey Princess some people want to meet you do you think you could do that?” Dad ask I instantly feel fear go though my body what if one of those bad people see me

 “I’ll keep you safe I promise and your uncles will be there to.”  Dad Says I guess I will be safe I give a little nod and Daddy picks me up and puts me on his hip. We walk out and people start clapping I hide against his neck, we sit down the crowd starts to calm down.

“So this is Miss Grace Hi Grace.” The lady says

“Say hello princess” Daddy whisper in my ear I really don’t want to I’m scared but I guess I have to do this for Daddy and Mommy

“Hello Mam” I say with not so much confidence. Zayn grabs my hand.

“You are very beautiful Grace. I bet the boys tell you that all the time” I feel my cheeks go red I just nods.

“AWW I didn’t mean to make you blush. Do you like living with everyone?”

“It’s very good I like it. They brought me a puppy” I say quietly. I actually love living with them I feel safe but they don’t need to know that

“That is good. What’s you puppies name?”

“Galileo Mam”

“Wow ok then ok I have another question what happened to your arm?” I look at Dad I don’t like this question how do I answer it. I can’t tell them what happened.

“We were told she tripped at the orphanage whilst playing a game” Dad answers for me. I don’t want to be out here anymore I don’t like it

“Do you want to go back to Perrie you did a very good job bub” he ask me quietly I give a little nod.

“I think that’s enough for today she is a bit scared. I’m just going to take her back stage” He picks me up and walk of stage

Dad passes me to Perrie and walks back out.

“You did so well chickee I bet it was scary” She says to me I just nod I still feel shaky. She hugs me closer to her I guess she could tell I was shaking. We just watch the rest of the interview when they are done dad comes and takes me from Perrie.

 “You did so well Princess I am so proud of you” he says to me he spins us a circle. I’m glad I made Daddy proud I let out a giggle as we spin the other boys come over and congratulate me as well.

We get to Perrie’s house and walk inside. It is a nice place it is really big. Daddy pulls me to the side

 “Are you sure you want to do this?”Dad ask he seems a little concerned I think I want to do this, at least I have Perrie here I trust her she is really nice and she in a way knows what I have gone through.

“I’ll be ok Daddy.”  I say trying to keep my voice even.

“Ok I’m going to have a little chat with your aunty Perrie” Dad tells me. I go into the lounge room and sit with the boys. Niall is playing with Galileo I go and join him.

“You did so well in your first interview today Gracie Bear” Niall says

“I was really scared I don’t want to do that again”

“You did better than your Uncle Niall did he cried before we went out for his first interview” Harry says with a laugh Niall looks ashamed I go and give him a hug.