Another Suprise

Hi Guys sorry for the wait. also please check out my other books. cheers

Nialls POV

I so can’t wait to take Grace out today I have an awesome surprise for her. I go down to Louis, El’s and Graces room to get her I walk straight in.

“Gracie bear are you ready to go” I shout out. I must admit I’m a little nervous though it is the first time I have been completely responsible for Grace actually to any kid. Grace comes running out and jumps onto me I catch her.

“I’ll take that as you are ready, let’s go” I say I turn to leave her in my arms.

“Not so face you two” Louis says catching me before we leave. I give him a questioning look.

“Just a few things before you go. Hold her hand when you cross the road or carry her, take this backpack there is some snacks, a jumper and a hat, make sure she eats lunch, keep a hold of her if there are fans or pap’s they obviously still scare her, make sure she stays calm if you get surrounded that way she won’t faint. And last but not least please be very careful and keep an eye on her. Louis says so many things to remember

“Of course Lou I won’t let anything happen to my favorite niece.” I say with a smile and poke grace in the stomach causing her to squirm.

“Alright then oh and also have fun both of you.” Louis says giving Grace a kiss on her forehead.

“Hey where is my kiss” I jokingly say. With that he places a big sloppy kiss on my cheek causing me and Grace to lose it laughing, Graces laugh is so cute, she is changing for the better.

“Ok where of then have fun today Lou” I take the back pack from him and place grace onto the floor and take her hand in mine.

“Can you tell me where we are going” she ask me I shake my head and laugh as she pouts. Then she looks at me with her puppy dog eyes. They are honestly my weakness I am about to cave but then I think how her face would be like when she gets the surprise.

“Sorry Gracie bear but you don’t have to wait to long for your surprise.” I tell her. We get to the lobby I have booked a car for the day which I can see waiting at the front. There is no paps or fans around at the moment thankfully. We jump into the car grace is bouncing with excitement. I lean over and buckle her in. the driver knows where we are going. I look at grace she is looking out the window.

“Are you excited Gracie Bear?” I ask she nods her hear furiously

We finally get to where we need to be Grace looks confused as we are a studio. She looks slightly scared, I squeeze her hand gently trying to reassure her that it is ok.

“Uncle Niall why are we here.” I can hear genuine fear in her voice, maybe meeting here was a bad idea.

“because your surprise is hear sweetheart, don’t be scared I promised to keep you safe and you will love your surprise I promise you.” she looks rather unsure I just sit waiting for a sign from her letting me know she is ready. I can tell she is having an internal debate. I’m really curious as to why this seems to make her uneasy is it something from her past. I mean it looks pretty here not creepy looking. After about 5 minutes of sitting in silence.

“Gracie bear shall we go in” I ask her, I know that once she sees the surprise she won’t be scared. I feel her hand tighten in mine and she gives a little nod. I climb out she follows I look down at her she looks back at me scared and raises her arms for me to pick her up, at least it isn’t me scaring her. I just want to tell her what is waiting for her. We walk up to door and I tell the security guard my name and he lets us through.