shopping and the voice of an angel

“Lets go watch a movie” Harry says everyone gets up and I follow them I catch up with El and Louis and unexpectantly grab their hands and walk between them. It feels so right. I sit next to el and Louis and start watching a movie called toy story.

Stop hurting them I’m taking them with me.im giving them the life they deserve. He is making them angry I’m so scared. I’ve been pulled by my uncle and my mum my uncle has my little sister in his arm trying to get us away from this hell. A hand looses grip on my arm I look down there is so much blood.

I wake up with a little scream. I was 5 at the time that my mother’s boyfriend killed my uncle and little sister he hit him on the head with an axe my uncle fell forward and crushed the baby. It was scary I have never told anyone this before.

I look at the clock and it is 3:30 I don’t remember falling asleep in my room someone must have brought me up.

I decide to draw I grab my drawing book from under my bed and begin to draw. Once I think I have finished I look down and relies that I have drawn the scene from my bad dream. I close the book and hide it again.

I get out of bed about 5:30 and go down stairs no one is awake. I go into the kitchen I look in the fridge and cupboards and find some stuff to cook for breakfast. I pull out stuff for pancakes and mix it together once I cook enough pancakes I start cutting some fruit and cook some scrambled eggs and bacon.

“Wow you cooked” I turn around and see El standing there. I nod and take the rest of the stuff to the table and set up plates and cutlery I notice El has dissappered. I stand back and look at table it looks good. I hear someone running down the stairs and see Niall and Harry racing to the table they sit down and started tucking in there like pigs. Liam, Dani, Louis and El follow behind.

“Boys slow down leave some for us and Zayn, Perrie and Gracie” Liam says as they sit down.

He looks around the table “wow you cooked all this on your own” I nod he stares at me like it is an amazing feat.

“Wow who cooked the feast” I hear Zayn say coming downstairs. Followed by Perrie

I raise my hand

“Huh ok then” he replies.

“This food is amazing Gracie how did you learn to cook?” Louis ask

I just shrug.

“Hey have you eaten yet? I don’t think you ate anything yesterday” Louis says.

I sit down and take a pancake I try cutting it but not so lucky so Zayn grabs my plate and cuts it up for me I eat about half of it I can’t eat any more. So I just play with my food pushing it around on my plate.

‘What’s the matter kid?” Zayn ask

“Full” I say.

Louis POV

She has cooked us an amazing breakfast there is so much food yet she has only eaten half a pancake it worries me she is hardly eats. Just another thing we will need to work on “Sooo Miss Gracie what do you think about going shopping today buy lots of new things”? I ask her

“That would be wonderful thank you. May I get some books I like to read “

“Of course you can princess you can get anything you want”

“So Gracie bear what is one thing that no one on this planet knows about you?” Niall ask her

 She looks a little nervous and looks like she is having a debate in her head

“I want to be a child councilor when I grow up”

Wow she is ambitious “that sounds good and you know what Gracie Bear you are going to make an amazing councilor” Niall replies. She gets up and starts cleaning