The Wedding

Today is the big day, Mum and Dad are getting married me, Mum Perrie, Aunty Vic and one of Mums best friends Jane are staying at a hotel and getting ready I’m currently lying in bed with Mum waiting until we are meant to be awake and getting ready. I hear the door creek open and see the other girls standing there they walk in Perrie comes over to my side and Jane goes to Mum while Vic stands at the foot.

“Good Morning Beautiful did you sleep well” Perrie ask I didn’t really sleep well I kept thinking about what the bullies keep telling me and doing to me it has only gotten worst.

“Did you want to wake your Mummy up sweetie?” Vic ask me I nod and turn around to face my mum she is so pretty i wish I could be more like her.

“Mummy you have to wake up” I say tapping her cheek she stirs and pulls me tight against her I start giggling.

“Mama wake up you are getting married” I say to her with that she shoots up from their position causing me to stumble back onto the mattress I pout a little at Mum only to be picked up by Aunty Vic

“ Good Morning Sweetie, we should go have Breakfast the Stylist and that will be here soon” Jane says  we all go and eat breakfast I don’t eat too much because I’m nervous about well everything what if I trip when walking or I forget the words I’m meant to be singing I’m nervous because mum and dad are going away from 2 weeks by themselves leaving me with the others, I’m still scared that they won’t come back, I don’t think I can be away from them for tat long, they said they would skype me every night and if I need to talk to them I can call but it isn’t the same, I like having a cuddle with mum after school because it makes me feel a bit better and I need dad to be his silly self.

“Are you excited Mama” I ask I want to be happy and not show them I don’t want them to leave because I don’t want to ruin anything for them.

“I’m very excited baby girl I can’t wait to marry your dad and that way we will have the same last name as well baby girl” she says with a big smile and she ruffles me hair up.

Lou has come with a few other stylist and they start doing our hair and all that I don’t know the person who is doing my hair it is a little scary. But I just let her do what has to she curls it and pulls to bit back from the top and put them in loose plaits and clip them back and let them fall at the back. The lady turns to Mum

“Is she allowed to have make up, she doesn’t really need it she is pretty enough” She says I smile a little it is nice having someone other than family say I’m pretty.

“I don’t think she needs it do you want any on baby girl?” mum ask me I look at the stuff and see some sparkly stuff.

“Can I maybe have some sparkly stuff mam” I ask the lady I can’t remember her name actually I don’t think I got told her name because I kind of don’t forget things.

“Of course we can darling, by the way you have beautiful manners” she says I watch as mums face lights up at the comment

“Thankyou mam” she starts brushing some stuff on my face moving my face at certain times until she is happy.

“There we go darling all done.” She says I look in the mirror I look nice so far even just with the hair and sparkly stuff.

“Thankyou I love it I look pretty” I say I slightly choke when I call myself pretty but I don’t think they notice.

“It’s my pleasure darling but you looked pretty even before you hair went up and I put the make up on you. You are very lucky to be such a pretty girl” she says to me I thank her again and go over to mum

“Look mummy” I say getting her attention

“look at you baby girl always a picture of perfection baby, did you want to go and read or draw or something baby it is too early to put your dress on yet, we might take a bit longer yet with our makeup” Mum tells me holding my hands I smile and about to go read a book.