First Interveiw

The next morning I wake up feeling absolutely shocking I had a terrible night sleep and gave up on sleeping about 6am the sun is only just starting to come up. i go down stairs to get a drink I look out the window see Gracie sitting in one of the trees with Galileo sitting at the base watching her. I grab a jacket of the couch and go outside to get her to come in because it is really cold and I don’t want her getting sick.

“Gracie love what are you doing in the tree?” she doesn’t move it’s like she is unaware of what is going on around her. She is just looking into the distance. I follow her gaze she is watching the sun come up. It has been so long since I have stopped and watched the sun come up. The sun has fully risen now and I snap back to the task at hand getting Grace inside.

“Grace Hon comes down from there” how she even got up the tree with one arm is beyond me

“Oh hi daddy.  What are you doing” As if I just got here. I think I should be worried.

“Umm Ahh come down form there sweetie and let’s get you inside be for you catch a cold.”

She carefully climbs down I grab her when I can I don’t want her to get hurt.

“What where you doing up there sweetheart?” I ask again as I carry her in she feels freezing

“Just watching the sun come up” she replies as if it is nothing. She wiggles out of my grip and goes gets some dog food out and feeds the puppy .she tells him to sit before he eats and says dig in and the dog starts eating. No idea when she taught him that. She is so mature.

“Can I go have a shower dad I didn’t have one last night.”

“Sure go pick some clothes out and ill be up in a second to put a bag on your arm” I say she skips up stairs. I have never seen her skip before so weird. Oh well

I follow her upstairs her room is so clean and her bed is made I look in her closet everything is color coded.

“We need to decorate your room Gracie” I say she shrugs I put the bag on her arm and go and make some stuff for breakfast. We have an interview today the first one since Grace got here. Perrie is going to come along and watch Grace for us.  Niall comes running down stairs I guess he could smell the food. The rest of the boys come down stairs and sit around the table waiting for the food.

“Where’s Perrie Zayn?” I ask

“Upstairs doing Graces hair” he mumbles a reply he really doesn’t do well in the mornings.

“Oh right I forgot about doing her hair” I reply

“Mate are you ok you look exhausted?” Liam Ask

“Yeah just didn’t sleep so well last night” I say

“Why what’s up” Niall ask I look at Zayn he gives a little shake of his head now is not the time to tell them.