19

Wuxian and Wangji were standing across the street from the Jiang sect's entrance gate. Wuxian wasn't sure if he could handle Jiang Cheng, but he knew if he saw his Shijie, she wouldn't let Jiang Cheng torment him. Wangji wouldn't either. They both know that Wuxian needs to sit and talk with his siblings sometime, but he was scared and he had a right to be. All his secrets were out. All he did for Jiang Cheng and then how he was framed. He was scared.

"I don't know, A'Zhan," Wuxian said, "I don't know if I am ready."

"We can explore the streets today and we can see how you feel by tomorrow," Wangji suggested.

"Yeah," Wuxian agreed.

They started to walk away when he heard a familiar call of his name, "A'Xian?" She asked.

Wei Wuxian froze in his place. Wangji placed his hand on his back to calm him, "take your time it is just your shijie. You can handle her," he said calmly.

Wei Wuxian nodded and turned to face her, "shijie?" He asked, tears in his eyes and a heartbreak saddened smile.

"XianXian," she said and ran to him, throwing her arms around him into a hug, "I missed you so much," she sobbed.

"Shijie," Wuxian said and hugged her back, "I missed you too."

Yanli pulled away from the hug and looked at Wangji, "hello Wangji, I am sorry for the loss of your and A'Xian's son."

Wangji nodded, "we are doing what we can," he said.

"Why did you suddenly come here?" Yanli asked.

"I...missed you and wanted to see you. I feel like you, Jiang Cheng, and me need to talk...but as Lan Zhan is my husband, he has a right to be there," Wuxian said.

"Of course, come on," she said and led them inside. Wangji took his husband's hand to assure him that he isn't alone.

"Shijie...might I suggest, no weapons..." Wuxian said.

"Yes, we can put them in a Qiankun pouch and in a locked place until after we talk," she replied.

"Thank you," he said, "...I found a way to cultivate again."

"Did you really?" She asked.

"I can tell more about it when we are with Jiang Cheng...and your baby?" He asked.

"You have yet to meet him," she said, "he is sleeping and being watched by Chu Hua...you remember her right?"

"He will be in good hands then," Wuxian said, "Chu Hua was always good to me."

"I know," Yanli said. They then entered sword hall, where Jiang Cheng was. Wangji and Wuxian put their weapons in a pouch and gave it to Yanli. She then told them to wait as she went to go speak with Jiang Cheng, "A'Cheng, Weapon's away please," she told him holding open a pouch.

"Why?" He asked, even though he put his Zidian and sword in.

"Good boy," she said and locked it in the cabinet, "you will get it back when we are done talking."

"Okay," he said.

"Come in you two," Yanli said.

Jiang Cheng froze at the sight of Wangji and Wuxian. He wasn't even sure if he'd see either of them again. He then scowled, "why are they here?" He asked.

"Not only did A'Xian want to see me, it is time we got together and talked," Yanli said, "plus you owe to him anyway...especially for what he did for you!"

Jiang Cheng sighed, "alright fine," he said and sat down, "let's talk."

Wei Wuxian sat down next to Wangji, "well I do also want to ask to use the library while we are here," Wuxian said.

"Don't push your luck," Jiang Cheng said.

"Why?" Yanli asked kindly.

"If my father was such a great subordinate, then why did he leave?" Wei Wuxian asked, "huh? Was it because of your mom? I do not know. What is my Father's background? Why did he leave if he was so close to Jiang Fengmian? Why was I treated as a so called son when I was obviously not. I was manipulated and abused by your mother. I want to know why my father left. If you don't want to help me, I will find out other ways to get information. As for what I wanted to talk about, I am cultivating again. I am actually a lot stronger then I used to be. Even Lan Zhan is as strong as I am."

"How are you cultivating again?" Yanli asked.

"I used the Yin Hu Gu to make a new core. I am balancing yin and yang energy," Wuxian said, "you can be pissed at me all you want, but know this. I did what I did, because my last promise to your mother was to protect Jiang Cheng with my life. I gave you my golden core, and I was thrown into the burial mounds only maybe a week after it was done. Wasn't even healed, I was beaten half to death by Wen Chao and his foolish idiot goons. Did you know I was thrown from I don't know how far up. I basically died when I fell into those mounds. But here I am, alive, still hated by everyone. I even lost my son. He was barely three."

Wei Wuxian was getting very worked up, "so tell me, why did I give up everything for you only for you to throw me away? Huh Jiang Cheng? I couldn't help you. No matter how much I wanted to. But I couldn't. Hey, Wen Qing and Wen Ning are alive at least, at least they treat me better then you do. All you ever cared about was yourself and how you wanted to do better than me in cultivating. That was never going to happen because you are too caught up with yourself."

"Wei Ying," Wangji said pulling him close, "calm down. You might over work yourself."

Wei Wuxian started sobbing and turned into Wangji, "I'm sorry."

"Shhh, why are you apologizing?" He asked.

"I don't want worry you," Wuxian replied.

Yanli could see that Wuxian found someone to really look after him and love him. Care for him and give him the treatment he needs to heal. She felt happy that Wuxian had someone by his side.

"It's okay, just try to relax. I am here," Wangji said as he continued to comfort him.

Jiang Cheng sighed, "You can use the library as much as you want. Don't expect much from me for now but if you want to visit, it is because of A'Jie," he said.

"Thank you," Wangji said.