40

🔞‼️Mature Content in this Chapter‼️🔞
.
.
.
_____________

Lan Wangji knows that he has been working to long when he starts seeing blurred texts, or seeing the same sentence twice in a row. He rested his elbows on the desk in front of him before gently massaging his temples. He then came out of his tranced state of reading when a familiar fragrance filled his nose. He looked over at his husband and saw him drinking his special tea.

Wangji smirked. He cleared his throat before closing the book and moving over to Wuxian. Wei Wuxian caught him moving in his peripherals but he didn't move his eyes away from his book. He got lost in the textbook until he felt tugging on his robes. He looked down and saw that Wangji had moved his robes aside to reach his trousers.

Before Wuxian could say anything, Wangji reached into his trousers and pulled him out. Wangji held Wuxian's member with both hands and gently started to massage him. Wangji's thumbs gently circled the tip, then one on each side of his frenulum, just under the head, rubbing his thumbs up and down. His tongue swirling the glands of the head. One hand moved down and then up, applying a small amount of pressure to send him more pleasure.

Wei Wuxian was in a complete state of bliss. His head hung back and a moan left his throat. He felt the warmth and wet cavern of Wangji's mouth wrap around the head of his penis. Wei Wuxian leaned back against the bookcase behind him.

"Lan Zhan!" He moaned, "so good!"

Wangji trailed his tongue downwards towards Wuxian's balls to his perineal. A spot just under Wuxian's balls and just above his entrance. He swirled his tongue around, gently sucking and occasionally kissing as he  stroked him. Wangji took his free hand and began to massaging his entrance. Wei Wuxian couldn't sit up anymore and changed to lay on his back. Wangji removed Wuxian's trousers before going back to what he was doing.

"I-I'm So-Clo—"

Wangji immediately stops and sits up on his knees looking down at his hot mess of a husband. His legs were wide open and his hole had its natural lubricant leaking out. Lan Wangji pushed his robes aside and took out his member and shoved it into Wuxian without hesitation. Wei Wuxian grunted from the sudden thrust. Wangji placed his hands on either side of Wuxian and began to move. He moved at a fairly fast pace.

Wangji latched his lips onto Wuxian's. Wei Wuxian wrapped his legs around Wangji's waist and his arms around his neck. Sinful noises echoed throughout the library. Baoshan just so happened to hear some of it and could only scoff before placing a privacy talisman on the door. It kept noise from leaving the library.

"Soulmates," she mumbled and went back outside.

After Wangji and Wuxian finished, Wangji took the time to help clean themselves up. The two then went to go eat and then go rest for the night.

The following day, the two were back in the library. Wei Wuxian began to test out some new techniques as he read them in the books he found. He found that he could create an array and see within the Su Sect to spy on them. The problem, they needed to get a couple talismans within the sect to complete the array. That was when he found his little paperman could be of use.

When talking to Baoshan and Wangji about it, they suggested that Wuxian learn a different shape for the paper. Inside of a paperman, it was suggested to make a small animal or a bug. Wuxian explained it wouldn't really work because it has to have a human like look. Baoshan then asked if it had to be paper, and if he could use a different material. Wuxian then said it would have to be tested as paper was light and could be manipulated and move around with ease. So he couldn't just use any material.

Wei Wuxian understood their concerns as it was risky. The sects were getting anxious about Jin Guangyao as they did not know what he was planning. All he could do was sigh.

"Honestly, the best solution is to just gather a good number of people and go to Moling Su. Even if they have some sort of plot, with the sudden surprise of the sects arriving could cause them to panick. We could try to negotiate first, but if that doesn't work, we would resort to fighting," Wuxian said.

"That does seem to be the solution, but it would make people think of the campaign. It could bring up questions of concern," Baoshan said.

"All we can do is make the suggestion, if it is not approved then we will figure it out," Wuxian said, "Lan Zhan and I could talk to Da-Ge and Xichen-Ge about it before the conference meeting to see what they think. If they don't agree then we can just not mention it at the meeting."

"That would be best," Wangji said, "they would be open to suggestions without other's outbursts."

"Alright," Baoshan said, "as you two are about to head out, I want to say, next time, try to be mindful about where you dual cultivate. I feel like my library should be a forbidden place for that."

Wei Wuxian blushed, "sorry, it just sort of happened," he said.

"I understand, just be mindful next time. I do not care if you two are so active. It is good for your bond and it keeps it healthy. I just want you to be aware of where you do such activities," She said.

"Yes Wai Po," Wuxian said.

After that awkward conversation, Wangji and Wei Wuxian teleported back to their room in Qinghe. Seeing that it was very late, the two went to bed for the night and would talk to Nie Mingjue and Xichen in the morning.