35

((Very Mature Content in this Chapter, this chapter is very intense hope you are up for some nice Wangxian sex))
.
.
.
______________

It was later in the evening since Wuxian and Wangji had entered Cloud Recesses. Wangji was visiting his uncle to let him know what was happening. While he was out, Wuxian was placing a new barrier around the Jingshi. It was placed on their room back at Baoshan's which is a privacy barrier that will only be removed if it was removed personally. It did not have a time limit. It was better as Wuxian and Wangji were very loud when they were playing, but there was information they had that they didn't want others to have. There would also be an alarm that would alert them if someone was nearby. Wangji returned shortly and saw Wuxian working. He knew exactly what his mate was up to. He smiled as he walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him.

"My Wei Ying," Wangji said and placed a kiss on his neck.

Wuxian turned his head allowing his lips to settling on Wangji's for a moment before pulling away, "I take it you figured it out. I drank the tea already, so it is up to you if you want to have our nightly session."

Wangji smiled as he kept his lips just centimeters apart from Wuxian's, "You know I will never turn down a nice time with you. You are too beautiful not to take."

Wuxian giggled, "Then show me, prove to me how beautiful I am to you," he said in a whisper as he continued to brush his lips against Wangji's.

Lan Wangji picked up his husband and tossed him on the bed, He took his robes off as he climbed on top of him. Wuxian laughed at seeing how quick Wangji can turn into an animal. Lan Wangji ripped open Wuxian's robes, removed them and immediately started kissing Wuxian's chest. Wuxian knew that Wangji was going to be a beast that night. He was all for it too, he didn't know why but he loved that Wangji could dominate him to such a degree.

Taking Wuxian's sash, Wangji tied Wuxian's wrists to the head of the bed. Wei Wuxian bit down on his bottom lip as he felt Wangji's hands roaming his body, feeling his warm tongue dance around on his skin, down his abdomen and to the hem of his trousers. Wangji removed Wuxian's trousers with very little effort. He then took Wuxian's member in his hand and slowly started to rub his hand up and down.

Wuxian let out a soft moan, "blind me," he said.

Wangji smirked as he took his sash from his robes on the floor and tied it around Wuxian's eyes, "You surrender to me?"

"Do as you wish, my love," Wuxian said.

"Do you want a safe word?" Wangji asked.

"Jingshi," Wuxian said with a smile, "Just...no hitting."

"I would never hit you," Wangji said, "But I would play with you, have some fun."

Lan Wangji spread open Wuxian's legs and pressed on a acupuncture point on Wuxian's body to keep Wuxian from moving his legs, "Hey, I did not know you could immobilize me from the waist down."

"But of course, you are going to have so much fun," he said.

"Me? Are you sure?"

Wangji smiled as he started to rub his index finger against his rim. Wuxian trembled upon feeling that first finger. Wangji bent down and held open Wuxian's cheeks as he stuck his tongue in. Wuxian moaned. Though he could not move his legs or waist, he found himself arching his back off the bed. He could feel wangji's tongue push further in and then with his lips, he sucked his puckered hole.

Wuxian moaned louder as Wangji's tongue slowly moved up Wuxian's shaft and swirled the tip. Taking him deep in his throat, he then shoved a finger into Wuxian. Wuxian's body was trembling from the overstimulation as Wangji's finger rubbed against his sweet spot. Then a second finger was added, and a third, and a fourth. Wei Wuxian had precum leaking from his erection. He didn't know how much more overstimulation he could handle, but he was loving every second of it.

Lan Wangji's lips pampered Wuxian's upper body as he working his fingers in and out of him. Taking the time to savor every inch of Wei Wuxian's body, his pecks, and nipples, his collarbone, his neck, and his lips. Wangji removed his fingers only for them to be replaced by his length. Wei Wuxian grunted as Wangji shoved himself inside. Wangji's hands were on either side of Wei Wuxian's body, and Wangji began to thrust at an insane animalistic pace. He did not let up when Wei Wuxian released.

Lan Wangji was laying in such a way that he kept is pace steady and accurate. He would accurately hit Wuxian's P over and over and never stopped. Wangji only led up for a moment to release and then began to go again. Wei Wuxian was crying of such intense pleasure he could not contain himself. Lan Wangji eventually released Wuxian's waist and untied the sash from his wrists and eyes. With one last round, Wangji released before collapsing next to Wuxian.

"Fuck, Lan Zhan!" Wuxian said after a few minutes of catching his breath, "What an animal you are."

"I am your animal," Wangji said with a chuckle as he pulled Wuxian close to him.

"I am too numb that I do not think I can move much at the moment," Wuxian said.

"Sorry," Wangji said.

"Don't be, I loved every second of it," Wuxian said, "We should do that again sometime."

"Of course," Wangji said and sat up slowly, "How about a bath to help gain some feeling back?"

"You will have to carry me," Wuxian told him.

Wangji nodded with a laugh. He went to the bathroom and prepared a bath before getting Wuxian and getting into a bath. The two sat there for a while before cleaning up and then going to bed for the night.