27

((Mature Content in this chapter))
.
.
.
______________

It was later that night, Wangji and Wuxian had just freshened up before getting ready for bed. Wangji was spending some extra time trying to get his headgear off, but Wuxian was already set and sitting in bed. He had so many emotions running through his mind right now. At the moment, the one emotion that stands out, was betrayal, and it was betrayal to the highest extent.

Wei Wuxian was taken into the Jiang Sect thinking it was his home. He was told so by his sworn siblings and Jiang Fengmian, but it was always clear, that Madam Yu said otherwise. She always had such a strong hatred towards Wuxian, and now Wuxian was starting to think he knows why. It wasn't because of her thinking Wuxian was a bastard child of Jiang Fengmian, no, it was because she had a strong hatred towards Wei Wuxian's parents.

Now that Wuxian knows the truth behind his parents deaths, he was angry and he was hurt, and he was sad. He knew what betrayal felt like, but this time, it cut deep into Wei Wuxian's heart. It was like a knife just pierced that one last place in his heart he placed respect for on the Jiang's. Wei Wuxian was trying his best to hold his tears back. It was difficult, as he just couldn't believe it.

"A'Zhan?" Wuxian called out.

Wangji stepped out of the bathing room and looked at Wuxian, "hmm?" He hummed.

"If you aren't ready yet, you can finish, it's just...I really need you here by me right now," Wuxian said.

Wangji could see that Wuxian was struggling, "just finished, but not fully dressed."

Wuxian looked up at him, seeing he was just in his trousers, "and why bother with doing that? Our night robes usually end up coming off eventually anyway," he said.

Wangji smiled fondly at Wuxian as he sat beside him, "Mnn, you have a point," he said and pulled Wuxian to his lap, "is this better."

Wuxian removed his night robe so he too, was just in his trousers and wrapped his arms around Wangji, placing his head on Wangji's chest, "Mnn, a little. I might need a few days to process what I was told today."

"How are you feeling at the moment?" Wangji asked.

"I know what betrayal feels like, but I didn't know that the deepest form of betrayal hurt this much," Wuxian said, "my chest hurts, my lungs feel like that are being squeezed by ropes, and my head hurts."

"Try to relax your breathing," Wangji told him, "have you been taking the contraceptive teas Wen Qing makes for you?"

"Yes, why?" Wuxian asked.

"How about a distraction?" Wangji asked.

Wuxian blinked a few times as he watched Wangji place privacy talismans to the walls and a lock talisman on the door. Wangji then rolled them over and placed a gentle kiss on Wuxian's cheek. He slowly dragged his lips across Wuxian's face, stopping at his nose to leave a kiss behind before moving down to meet his lips. Wuxian wrapped his arms around Wangji's neck, chasing the desirable taste of his lips.

Even though there is a lot on Wei Wuxian's mind, a night like tonight with Wangji, was exactly what he needed. Just spending the time loving and embracing each other. The pleasure that Wangji gave Wuxian always made Wuxian's head clear out. It always helped him remove his worries for a while just so he can love his husband. It was something that Wei Wuxian never wanted to let go of.

Wuxian's senses were a mess the second Wangji's lips landed on his neck. The overwhelming amount of pleasure was already there, and it just kept growing. Trailing kisses down Wuxian's chest to his stomach, Wangji savored every moment of it. Lan Wangji loved Wuxian's body, his beauty, his personality, his everything. Wangji seemed to be linger at Wuxian's stomach for quite some time.

Wuxian couldn't help but giggle when Wangji kept kissing his stomach and running his hands up and down his sides. Wuxian's breaths were becoming heavy, and his mind was going numb from the pleasant sensation. A soft sigh left him as he melted more into the bed. Lan Wangji was pleased to see that he managed to get Wuxian to relax like this.

Wangji placed a kiss just under Wuxian's bellybutton as he pulled his and Wuxian's trousers off. Wangji moved further down, leaving small butterfly kisses all over Wuxian's waist. Wuxian would giggle when Wangji's lips landed in certain places on his waist. Like that one spot just on the inside of his leg, that crease when touched can send a thrilling shiver down his spine. Wangji eventually made it to Wuxian's groin, gently holding his member with one hand, and kissing his balls. Wuxian opened his legs more when he felt Wangji's warm tongue wandering.

"Mnnn...I want yoou sooo baaad!" Wuxian said.

Wangji smiled as he took a finger and pushed it into Wuxian. Wei Wuxian moaned as he jerked his hips forward, moving against Wangji's finger. After a second finger was added, Wuxian ground his hips more.

"How bad?" Wangji asked.

"Veerrry!" Wuxian moaned.

Wangji leaned down so his lips were barely touching Wuxian's, "hmm? What?"

"Sooo baaad!" Wuxian moaned.

Wangji chuckled as he placed his lips firmly on Wuxian's. Wangji's hunger for Wuxian's lips grew the longer the kiss went on. He removed his fingers from Wuxian and replaced them with his length.

Wuxian grunted into Wangji's mouth, "Ahh! Fuck!"

Wangji smirked as he slowly dragged himself back, driving Wuxian into sensation overload. He would then make a fast and hard thrust in, sending him into Wuxian deep. He dragged out slowly again and repeated the action a couple times more. It was driving Wuxian into madness. Wangji grabbed Wuxian's wrist and pinned them on the bed beside Wuxian's head, and then with one final fast motion, he thrusts in again before he began to move at an alarmingly fast pace. A pace that drove Wuxian into even more of an oblivion.

"I-I-I'm g-gonna Cu-"

Wuxian tried to speak but was unable to finish as the overwhelming sensation of his release hit him very hard. It was so strong that he demanded Wangji to keep going. Wangji took Wuxian's member in his hand to help jerk the rest of him off. That was when Wangji hit his release and plunged once more into Wuxian, deeply, and let it out into him. Wuxian moaned from the feeling of Wangji's release.

Once Wangji pulled out, they were both still stuck with pleasure overload. So Wangji laid down beside Wuxian and pulled him into a cuddle. Wuxian placed his head on Wangji's chest before he happily fell asleep.