24

Wei Wuxian's guilt started to vanish when his little son was in his arms again. Seeing him alive, giggling, smiling, and in his sight, Wei Wuxian couldn't believe it. He couldn't stop his tears from falling. Wangji and Wuxian because so grateful. They also felt that keeping A'Yuan either inside the confines of Baoshan's home, or at the Wei Sect. They didn't want A'Yuan out where others could target him. It took what seemed like hours, for Wuxian to calm down. Of course, little A'Yuan wasn't fussy at all. He loved that he was being cuddled by his parents again.

Baoshan wanted to help make sure that her grandson and his family were safe more than ever. She even offered to set up another portal within the Wei Sect and hide it so only they knew about it. That way Baoshan could came and go as she pleases. She also wanted to take little A'Yuan as a disciple when he was old enough. In the meantime, she wanted to teach her grandson and his husband.

So, within the Qishan Wei Sect, they found a room that seemed to be an ordinary space. It looks like there could be small meetings held there too. Just hidden in plan sites, there was a place where a portal was placed. It was only activated by Baoshan, Wuxian, Wangji, and A'Yuan.

When Wen Qing saw the little radish she almost passed out from shock. A'Yuan remembered her and Wen Ning. Baoshan introduced herself and wanted to teach Wen Qing new medical techniques and skills. She was all for it.

Wuxian and Wangji were both headed to Gusu again to visit Xichen, but decided to let him finally meet A'Yuan. Wangji held onto A'Yuan close, his face hidden in Wangji's chest. Wuxian grabbed Wangji's arm and teleported to Cloud Recesses. They landed just outside of the Hanshi. Wuxian took A'Yuan from Wangji while he knocked on the door. A'Yuan was now hiding within Wuxian's arms, his face buried in Wuxian's neck.

"Wangji, A'Xian, welcome back," Xichen said as he let them in.

"Xiongzhang," Wangji greeted, "we have some good news."

"What?" He asked.

Wangji moved aside to let Wuxian stand beside him, "we found my grandmother," Wuxian said.

"And that's the child?" Xichen asked.

"No," Wuxian said with a giggle.

Wangji explained how they came across some information about the burial mounds in Yunmeng. That was when they discovered a portal and found Baoshan. They explained what Baoshan had done and how she found A'Yuan and helped him.

"So this is A'Yuan? He is alive?" Xichen asked.

Wuxian nodded as tears began to form in his eyes again, "crap, I'm gonna cry again," he said turning his head away.

Wangji smiled and carefully took A'Yuan back, "A'Yuan, this is your *bófù," Wangji introduced, "he is not going to hurt you."

Lan Xichen looked at the little boy in Wangji's arms. He saw A'Yuan peak take a peak at him. He could automatically see Wangji's features in the boy. He saw Wei Wuxian's eyes too. A'Yuan looked a bit more at Xichen and looked fairly relaxed.

"bófù?" A'Yuan asked.

"Mnn, your uncle," Wangji replied and knelt down. He set A'Yuan down to stand. A'Yuan was hesitant but he knew he had to be polite. He saw that the man his A'Die was talking about looked like he was nice.

A'Yuan turned to him and bowed, "Lan Yuan greets bófù," he greeted.

Lan Xichen smiled softly at the boy and knelt down, "hello Lan Yuan, do you have a courtesy name?"

"Sizhui," A'Yuan answered.

"That is a nice name too," Xichen said, "your parents did a wonderful job picking them out."