1-Going away

January 7th , 7:30pm 1992, San Francisco

"Mom...mom!" You're mom lets go of your face and stares at you with tears falling down her face. "Y-Yes?" "I'll be fine, I'm just going to Chicago. It's only 3 hours" "I know but it's a scary world and my baby-" "Janet, she'll be fine. Please, let our child go before she's late." Your dad stepped in, giving you a kiss on the forehead and smiling a warm smile which you returned. "Mom, I'll call you every other weekend." "Promise?" "Promise." You gave your mom a big hug before waving and walking out the house to get to the airport.

Getting from San Francisco to Chicago is no joke.

ミミ◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'¸Airport¸'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦彡彡

"All passengers board the plane from San Francisco to Chicago. Last call for all passengers from San Fran to Chicago." The lady on the intercom said. 'Perfect' you thought. You'd arrived just on time and got on the plane as one of the first, finding your seat in a heartbeat. You put every suitcase you had in the overhead compartment, making sure to not knock anyone in the head with your clumsiness. Once done, you sat down and took out your Gameboy. It wasn't much but it sure did the trick. You sat nervously, waiting for the flight to take off. This was your first time flying and would you look at that; it's without your parents.

You were mixed so it was crazy nerve-racking to go anywhere. No matter what, people always found a way to judge you and mess around with your feelings. Which is why you don't have any friends at the big age of 18. You were very pretty indeed, at least that's what your mom told you. But you never seemed to believe it because of all of the crap people told you. So college in Chicago is more likely to have a better chance at proving those naïve people wrong.

All her fits are going at the end of the chap for some reason so this is what she wore: