23-EPILOGUE

"Goddamnit, Ella, put your damn pants on!" Jimin yelled, chasing his 6 year old. Magnolia walked in the room with her other daughter, holding her against her.

"Daddy's so silly, right?" she asked the non-verbal child, laughing when Jimin shot her a glare.

"Don't make fun of me while I'm trying to get her dressed, asshole."

Magnolia gasped and looked at her 6 year old, making her gasp, too.

"Daddy said a bad word! Mommy, hit him with a shoe!" Ella encouraged.

"Sorry, El, but Mommy has Juli in her hands. It seems you must do the hitting for me." Magnolia said, watching as Jimin was suddenly cowering under the gaze of his Ella. She grabbed one of her shoes and advanced on him, hitting him wildly all over.

Though it didn't hurt, Jimin screeched in pain and went so far as to even play dead, which then resulted in Ella crying that she killed her dad.

"No, no, I'm alive! I'm sorry!" Jimin was quick to reassure her.

"Dumbass, don't play dead in front of her." Magnolia smacked Jimin's head before kissing Ella on the nose and Jimin on the mouth.

'This,' Magnolia thought, 'is what i've wanted since forever. And now I have it. With the love of my life..' she smiled at Jimin heartily and he smiled back.

SHORT EPILOGUE, I KNOW😔 BUT THIS STORY IS DONE NOW!!