4-Detention

"So, why are you here pretty thing? You seem like a fairly good girl

"So, why are you here pretty thing? You seem like a fairly good girl." Jungkook asked you. You decided to sit next to him since he seemed nicer than Taehyung who also ended up here. "I may or may not have accidentally yelled in class." Jungkook smirked at you and your face got hot; this man was fine as hell, but you couldn't outright say that. "What were you so excited about?" You sighed slightly, "A girl I met today, Solána Rowe, said there was a freshman having a party in their dorm." "What? Jonesy's never been to a party before?" You shrugged your shoulders "I mean I have but it was so bland. So many white kids, less kids like me or you." Jungkook turned his whole body to face you now, his bottom lip between his teeth. "Well I'll make sure my party's the best one Jonesys' ever been too."

Your eyes widened-his party!? "Why so shocked? I have several piercings and a lot of tattoos, whose party did 'ya think it would be?" "I-I don't know. Just...wasn't expecting that-" "SHUT UP! I QUIT, I FUCKING QUIT!" The detention teacher, Mrs. Musical, screamed all of a sudden. You, Jungkook and Taehyung all turned your heads towards her. "Chill yo, the fuck you yellin about?" Taehyung said to her, making her pudgy face turn a bright red. "YOU KIDS DONT KNOW HOW TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" You and Jungkook simply watched the scene unfolding before you.

You started getting a little scared as the two kept arguing back and forth. It's then Taehyung tells a joke ("Not my fault your husband left you. I mean, how do you think I dragged him in? Smarts? Nah, my dick big as fuck") and she lost it, throwing sharp stuff towards you guys. Jungkook grabs you and picks you up bridal style, running out the classroom with you. Another teacher sees this and asks what was going on, Jungkook responding with "She's gone craaaazyyyy". The teachers eyes widen and he goes in to stop her from throwing scissors at Taehyung.

Once Taehyung makes it out alive, Jungkook puts you down and stares at Taehyung. They suddenly burst out laughing, wheezing even. "Did you see how red her face got??? It was so fucking funny!" "I know, imagine that while sleeping and you'd wake up from your dream scared!" The grabbed onto each other and laughed so hard till Taehyung started coughing, Jungkook patting his back all while holding back his laughter. You just stare in amusement-they're crazy! Laughing at a teacher like that could get them in trouble...

"MR JEON AND MR KIM! I OUTTA-" but the two boys ran off, Jungkook leaving a kiss on your cheek beforehand. Your cheeks reddened at the action, this man was a flirt. "Pick you up at 8:00, Jonesy!" Jungkook yelled at you from down the hall. You just smiled to yourself and silently walked to your dorm.

I should've made this a cute lil JK fic but here I am...eh at least it's a cute lil JK fic in the...

Ik that was corny leave me alone