14- Hanging with Jimin

^^^^play when it says
track playing - 'FOTN' Mac Demarco
00:00 •——————— 03:34
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
(song isn't necessary, play it if you want to)

You thought a party hosted by Hoseok, the one who failed to ever not be high, would be more fun and better than this.

But the energy wasn't the same as Jungkook's party. Most people were smoking or just sleeping, the music was slow and less energetic, and the costume party felt more like a smoke party, just with costumes.

The other guys had a blast just smoking it up, all getting high very quickly. The only ones who found smoking intolerable were yourself and Jimin.

You hadn't noticed who had sat down next to you, only registering that most people here were high and horny.

"I have a taser." "Woah, chill out! It's me, Jimin." He said, making your head turn to face him. "Oh, okay. Sorry i'm just on edge, everyone in here is high out of their minds and horny as hell, don't wanna get caught up." You explain, placing your hands crossed under your cleavage.

"You look nice, by the way." Jimin comments, motioning to your costume. You smiled softly and take a look at his, surprise covering your features. "Oh! We're matching!" You exclaimed, a huge smile taking over your pretty features.

"I guess we are, huh." Jimin agrees, giving you a crescent-eyed smile. You feel your cheeks flush, heart beating a little faster than normally around him.

what is this feeling?

"Let's leave and go hangout at a park or something, this clearly isn't our setting." He says, standing up and extending his hand to you. You take it and slip out of the house with him unnoticed.

A little bit later

"So he just expected us to watch you?" Jimin asked, looking over at you.

"Yeah, basically. I don't know what it is but since September, I've been getting this feeling from him. Like whenever he says he loves me, it isn't genuine anymore." You let out, looking over at the man next to you.

You guys had left campus and decided to take a cab to a nearby park, walking around it a few times just to talk and get to know each other better.

"Hey, it's okay. I really hope that these are just fake feelings, I don't want you hurt." Jimin says, grabbing your hand to hold it in his. You nod even though he can't see it and just walk in silence.

"Hey, let's go use the park stuff. I think it'll get your mind off things." He suggests, which had you smiling and nodding eagerly.

You both ran to the sets, pushing each other (you more standing on the sidelines) on the swings and cradling each other on slides.

You guys play tag, hide and seek (some how) and just sit and laugh.

What you guys fail to notice is the old couple watching as you guys laugh at one another, hug one another and dance a silly little dance with one another.

"Remind me so much of us, don't you think Jackson?" "Just like us, Ji-Eun" And they walk away.

After an hour of messing around, the clock hits 12am and you and Jimin decide on a korean convenience store.

"You've never been to one of these?! Ludicrous!" Jimin softly yells in an English accent. You laugh at his antics as you guys walk down a ramen isle. Jimin directs you to Buldak ramen, one of his personal favorites.

"Cheesy is always good for hunger like this." He states, grabbing the cheesy one for you both. He also purchases some beer for you both, finessing his way with his charms. And a promise for an extra 30 dollars.