8- Dead Meat

3 days later

3 days later...

"Magnolia Mariella Jones! I can't believe you!" Your mom screamed at you through the phone.

"You promised you'd behave yourself but I'm here in San Francisco finding out you got detention, went to a party, and slept with the schools player!? I'm very disappointed." You cringed at every word she said, how's she find out?

"I want you away from that boy, do you hear me!?" "Yes mom, I hear you." You sighed, looking over to the same boy she wants you away from. "I swear Maggie if I find out from another person that you're doing grown shit, you're coming home for the rest of the term. Understood?"

You sighed into the phone, annoyed with your moms scolding. "Understood!?" "Yes, understood." "Alright, goodbye." And she hung up on you. You angrily slammed the phone back in place, looking up at the man before you and huffing out a frustrated breath.

"My problem is how the knowledge of us fucking even got out! Who would-" "Taehyungs girlfriend would, I know that." You paused and thought. That girl did have some kind of problem with you so why couldn't it be possible? "Was she at the party?" "Nah but that girl Hobi walked up to was one of the bitch's friends." So this girl really did have something against you. But why? She called you a hoe for no reason whatsoever, that's her fault she put in her place.

"But Mags I'd like to ask you something," Jungkook said, biting his lip ring slightly. "Go on." "Uh," he cleared his throat softly, looking up at you with hope in his eyes. "You wanna go on a date with me? It's fine if you don't I mean i'm not forcing you-" "I'd love to." You said, stopping his flow of words with a sweet smile. He smiled back at you and pulled you in for a kiss, capturing your bottom lip between his teeth and sucking on it.

You kissed him back and moaned into his mouth. You could feel the smirk that curled his lips once that sound made its way past your throat.

"I have a feeling I shouldn't be here." You guys jumped apart from each other and smiled at the holder of the voice sheepishly. "If you're gonna suck faces do it in your dorm, Jungkook." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes at his friend. He then looked at you and gave you a nod, which you returned.

Ever since the party Taehyung has been nicer to you and shared small nods of acknowledgment with you from time to time. It felt nice to have him as a somewhat friend who you could maybe rely on.

"Yo, Tae, why's my girl mad at yours? I gotta put a bitch in her place?" Jungkook said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. Your eyes widened as did Taehyungs once he said "my girl". His girl? God how nice it felt to be appreciated by a man this fine.

"Your girl? All you did was fuck-" "And I feel very strongly after we made love, Taehyung." You cheeks brightened at his comment, looking at Taehyung for any sense of anything. He merely shrugged and continued on. "Yeah I've been noticing Jennie's been acting distant. I think it's cuz I roomed with a girl." He said, looking at you with slightly squinted eyes.

"Hey it isn't her fault, alright? Your girls lowkey crazy, I'm not finna lie to you man." Taehyung rolled his eyes while you smiled after Jungkook gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Anyways Magnolia, I needa talk wit you privately. You got a moment?" "I mean-" "Nah man. She doesn't have a moment or even a second."

You looked back at Jungkook to find him staring daggers at Taehyung. "Kook it's alright. Taehyung just needs to talk to me real quick then I'll be back, okay?" "Yeah, yeah alright. Try anything and it's your balls." "Understood man."