6-PARTY PT2

"Jooooonesyyyyyy! Open up, baby

"Jooooonesyyyyyy! Open up, baby." You heard Jungkook knock on your door. You were dreading this moment more than anything in the world. But the knocking and Jonesy-ing got louder so you just maned up and opened the door. Jungkook's jaw dropped. I mean, you usually wore outfits that weren't too revealing and your tits were never out; this was new to him.

"Jonesy you look...hot. Like boner inducing hot. God, you sure you wanna be my date tonight?" Your eyes widened. Date??? He never said anything about a date!? "Thi-this is a..date!?" Jungkook was knocked out of his trance, answering you with a small smile. "Well yeah, why else did ya think I said I'd be picking you up? Come on, let's go." And with that, he grabbed your waist and dragged you out the comfort of your own dorm.

5mins later, Jungkook's dorm aka THE PARTY

Dancing, sweat, short shorts and boobs out everywhere. Literally everywhere. The girls at these parties were afraid of absolutely nothing. A few even took off their tops to impress the boys and show of their nice boobs. You felt a little out of place here, but Jungkook quickly changed that.

"Jonesy come here, meet the boys!" Jungkook said, motioning you to come over. You mustered up all the courage you had to walk over there where 5 gorgeous men stood. And among them was Taehyung, Jimin, and obviously Jungkook. "You already know Taehyung so I'll skip him. Blonde Hair is Namjoon, Brown hair and highlights is Hobi or Hoseok, and Jimin is also brown haired but it's longer."

The Boys: