13- Getting ready for Halloween

"What do you mean you can't go?" You ask your boyfriend, applying lipstick to your lips.

"I have to stay in tonight baby, I'm sorry." He said, walking to stand behind you. He leaned down and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Besides, the boys can hang with you if Sol's not doing enough," he says, brushing his fingers through his hair.

"I think Sol likes Taehyung since he broke up with Jennie in May." Jungkook said, licking his lips.

"It's Halloween, you can't come with me?" you asked, looking over your shoulder at him. He shook his head and tucked his bottom lip in. His lip ring flicked over and you smiled, finding it cute.

You stood up and walked over to him, placing your hands on his shoulders. His hands found their way to your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You placed your lips on his for a quick second, removing yourself to smile at him lovingly. He smiled back and tried to pull you closer for another kiss, frowning when you pulled back.

"I have to keep my makeup nice, no more kisses." He let out a joking scoff and looked back down at you, leaning in to kiss you once more.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself." He said, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Such a manwhore, ugh." You said, smiling as you slapped at his chest. You went over to grab your purse and wrap it around your shoulder, turning back to him.

"Behave, okay?" "And who's saying I will?" "This dick. Now go before I change my mind and fuck you right here." He said, making you smile. You gave him one last kiss before walking out of your dorm, smiling to yourself.

Y'all she was a sexy vampire. The picture is at the top in the little image thing lol.

(pretend it's not an asian woman pls. and pretend she has fake fangs and blood. idfk use your damn imagination)