17- Talking with Taehyung

"Yeah but now you have a rep. You're a badass." Taehyung reassured you, putting another Cheeto in your mouth.

"I know but my mom-" "Your mom nothing. You're making a name for yourself. A little 'f you' to Jungkook, if you must; 'Magnolia is the girl who beat Jungkook's ass when he chea- wait no that makes you sound aggressive" Taehyung stated, rubbing his Cheeto fingers on the couch.

"Asshole, the couch!" "Okay? And? Just ask the janitor to clean it." Taehyung finishes, looking back at the tv. You guys had decided to watch Candyman again since it was supposed to be "comforting". Taehyung doesn't really read definitions.

An hour later..

You guys were asleep on the couch, aggressively hugging each other with scowls on your faces when the doorbell rang.

It rang at least 10 more times before you decided that Taehyung wasn't getting up. So you pushed him off the couch and watched as his body made a loud thud against the floor, shocked when he was still sleeping soundly.

You quietly walked to the door with a grogginess on your face and in your overall persona-it was 1am.

You opened the door to find the last person you'd ever expect; Jungkook.

"The hell are you doing here, cheater?" You asked in a low voice, looking at him with angry eyes. But the anger only worsened when his hand came in contact with the side of your face, slapping you hard.

You felt tears sting your eyes. He had several different rings on and he didn't hold back when he hit you.

"Wha-" "Fucking bitch." He stated, pushing you back into your dorm. His hand wrapped around your neck, not too tight but tight enough that if he tightened further, he'd be choking you.

"Thought you could embarrass me like that and not have any sort of backlash? I've never had to hit a girl like I'm gonna have to hit you." You felt your tears running down your face faster, scared of his words.

"Ju-Jungkook. Please, let me go." "No! No, Magnolia. You're an attention-seeking whore who can't keep her tits in her bra! I cheated on you because you were nothing to me. Just a good, virgin fuck.

"And our first night? When I said I liked you enough to 'love you'," He let out a dry laugh, looking at you with humor in his features, "A fucking lie! I knew you were still awake from the way you smiled, had to say something."

You ignored the tears that were spilling down your face, desperately trying to take his hands away.

"The whole point of me being here is to make you pay. Pay for all that damn embarrassment and shit you said in front of literally everyone."

You felt yourself becoming lightheaded, realizing he was being serious.

He was actually trying to kill you.

"Bye by-"

*thump!*

His hand went limp and his body fell to the ground, making a bigger sound than Taehyung did.

Speaking of, he was brandishing a baseball bat that he's told you he had in his room. But he used it to knock Jungkook out.

"Was he trying to...kill you?" You gasped for breath, holding your neck and coughing wildly.
"He's fucking crazy, Tae! He did, he tried to choke me to death!" You gasped, running into your best friends arms. Taehyung hugged you back, eyes still wide with horror.

"Th-Those other girls he dated in highschool always went missing after they stood up for themselves." Taehyung muttered, which had you confused. "What?" You said, pulling away. "There were girls just like you; virgin, clueless, and madly in love with him. Halloween was always the time he decided breaking it off with them, whether it was cheating and letting them find out or just breaking up with them in front of everyone.

"But about a handful of girls came back to fuck up his popularity. They went missing 1-3 days later." Taehyung said, which had you scared.

"I have handcuffs in my room in my nightstand. Ignore anything else you see in there, Kim Taehyung" You instructed, which had him slightly less scared.

He grabbed the handcuffs and tied Jungkook to the fridge door.

"The police will be here in 6. I'll make sure he stays unconscious"