2-Chicago

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡Chicago, 10:30pm♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

"Passengers, we're at our destination! If you could ready all your stuff right this moment, that would be great." The flight attendant announced, causing you to get up and do just that. You grabbed your suitcases and although it was a struggle, you kept them in place so they wouldn't fall while landing. You sat patiently and waited for the attendant to say you were all good to go. And when she did, you got all your stuff and walked out. Never forgetting to thank the pilots and attendant, of course.

You walked out of the airport and saw all the lights and cars and people. It was busy and difficult for anyone to get a cab to anywhere. So you just waited patiently for a cab and took that one. "Where to?" The man asked. "Chicago University, please. Could you also take the quickest route? I'm kind of in a hurry." "Look prissy princess," the driver turned to meet your eyes, "there's only one route you can take at this time so-" "I'll pay the extra fee for her, that is if she'd like?" You looked at the man outside of the car.

And may lord help you, he was gorgeous.

He had short-ish brown-blonde hair and a black cap on his head. He was an Asian man who seemed to be around the same age as you. He had a smile that could have you on your knees in seconds, making you nod at his request. "Oh and while your at it, take me. I need to be there as well." You scoot over as the man opens the door and gets in, gaping at his perfect jawline and vanilla-like smell. When he catches you staring, he laughs at your blushing face. "Don't worry, I won't bite. My names Park Jimin. And you are...?" "Magnolia Jones. Sorry for making you pay this, it's just this is my first time out of San Fran-" "Don't worry about it. I was the same way when I was 17. I moved to Chicago from South Korea so the language and everything was pretty hard." You nodded slightly, your attention turning back to the roads outside and the big lights and all.

The young boy watched you attentively, his ears turning a slight shade of pink without him knowing. He smiled and turned his attention to the roads as well.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒Chicago Uni, 11:00pm༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

"You're here. Pay me the fee boy. I ain't tryna go broke, ya feel me?" The driver said impatiently. You took out what you had to pay and Jimin took out a 20. "For me and the girl. I'm sure there were faster ways but whatever." The driver was about to say something when Jimin hopped out the car and took his stuff with him. "Bye, see you soon." He said to you, making you smile involuntarily.

You quietly thanked the driver and got your stuff from out the trunk, careful not to let anything drop. You dragged your suitcase a little roughly across the street, knowing you had about 2 minutes to get to uni(versity). You passed many strange people on your way: a half naked man with a brightly colored mohawk, a girl with crazy hair and no top on, and a man doing hat tricks with a weird mask on. He even asked you to watch and you did, just to be nice. He bowed when you applauded him and left, going the opposite way you were going.