5-PARTY

Getting to your dorm was probably the least of your problems

Getting to your dorm was probably the least of your problems. It's the roommate and his snarky girlfriend that pissed you off-they were fucking once again. You dreaded hearing the lewd noises she made while he grunted to them. And it seemed to be the loudest when you shut your door, signaling that you were here. But all in all, you had shit to do.

And them making those noises was not gonna stop you.

You were well on your way to your closet to change to study but someone knocked on your door. You rolled your eyes and walked over, eyes widening in happiness as there stood a pissed of shirtless Taehyung and your new friend, Solána. "Girl-the fuck are you doing!? It's already 7:25!!!" You just shrugged and bid Taehyung bye, which he responded to very rudely ("Fuck off") you rolled your eyes and closed your door, looking at the girl on your bed. "So? I don't know if I wanna go anymore..." Solánas eyes and mouth opened wide "The hell you mean?!?!?" "Well...Jungkook was in detention and he said he'd be my personal chauffeur to his own party." Solánas mouth dropped lower, scaring you just a bit. "AND YOURE GONNA STAND HIM UP!? NAH UH BITCH, GETCHO ASS IN THAT SHOWER, SHAVE YOUR COOCHIE AND LEGS AND MAKE SURE TO LOTION!"

"But-"

"COOCHIE, LEGS, LOTION!"

About 10 mins later..

"I'm done." "Great now come out here so I can put you in one of my dresses." Your eyes widened at her response. This girl was not flat. Hell, she had more curves than you! And slightly bigger boobs. How were you going to fit properly in a dress made to show off what you got, all around? "Sol, my boobs are smaller, ass is smaller, thighs are smaller; I will not look that good in whatever you have for me." You said, wrapping your towel around you more. "Well too bad, try this one on." She said, throwing a red cheetah print dress your way. It was quite short and you could tell boobs were to be exposed. But you persevered and went to put it on...

You walked out the bathroom kind of timid

You walked out the bathroom kind of timid. I mean, your boobs were out and the dress hugged you nicely, nicer than you thought. Sol just clapped extra loud and whistled, making your confidence boost up a bit more. "Gurl when I tell you ALL the boys will be on you, I mean it. Okay, dress number two!" She screeched, throwing a white silky dress with a slit towards you. You caught it and went to change immediately.