18- Second Date?

It had been a month since Jungkook was arrested for 6 murders and 1 attempted murder, earning him a 20 year sentence.

You and Jimin had been hanging out more here and there, talking with the other boys and going to parties as like a 'thing'.

But today you wanted something more intimate.

A date.

So you called Jimin up on the dorms telephone and told him to be there in 10. You had also told him that there were clothes you wanted him to put on when he got here, which spiked his interest.

You had planned a movie date since Taehyung was out with Solaná and you had the whole dorm to yourselves.

You had also went out and bought cake and cupcake mix and pizza ingredients so you guys could make your own snacks while listening to music.

You had been setting up the final touches when the dorm-bell rang. You finished up and went to check through the peephole, mouth widening in happiness as you saw it was Jimin.

You opened the door for him and he wrapped his arms around your back, pulling you against him. Your arms wrapped around his waist and he smiled, mimicking your reaction.

"Missed you."

"Missed you more." You guys stated, laughing at the others response.

Jimin let go of you, still smiling heavily. His hand softly grabbed your jaw, pulling you into a kiss.

You shared a sweet kiss before pulling away, smiling at each other once again.

"Go change, I'm already in my outfit." You stated, pulling him inside so you were able to shut the door. He laughed lightly before hugging you and running into your room.

You had bought matching, green frog onesies pjs for him and yourself. What he didn't know was that you had also bought a little something for underneath.

A surprise, if you must

So when you got too hot, you'd start off by unzipping the top, just to tease him.

Oh how you loved teasing.

You sat patiently on the counter with an apron around you body. You left one in your room next to his clothes so he'd get the idea and put it on, matching you once more.

And just as you expected, he came out in the pajamas with the apron.

"Cute."

"I know, right? Anyways, we have a cake and cupcakes to bake. Chop chop!" You said, taking his hand as he picked you up off the counter.

2hours later..

After a struggle of keeping your onesies clean, not burning your goods, and making sure the music was still good, you guys had finished baking the cake and the cupcakes.

You decorated them both as frogs to match your onesies and made a mixed alcohol drink that looked green. It grossed you guys out just a bit but it tasted amazing.

"Should we watch now?" Jimin asked, hand on your waist. You nodded, grabbing the pan of cupcakes while he grabbed the cake.

"We're gonna have such bad stomach aches if we eat all of these." Jimin whined, sitting next you with a smile on his face.

"Nope. Only eat one of each max, I have something planned and I don't wanna take shit breaks." He laughed, wrapping an arm around you and bringing you closer to kiss you on your temple.

"Okay, okay. Let's watch now." You nodded again and kissed his cheek, leaning into his touch.

About 15 minutes into the movie, you felt yourself overheating in the onesie. You you backed away from him to unzip it quickly.

"What's wro-..." He stared at your chest for a little longer than 5 seconds and kept staring when you leaned back onto him.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean 'what's wrong?' You're wearing..that."

"Do you not like it?"

He chuckled, bringing you closer.

"Oh I like it. But I'd like it better if it was on the floor, if I'm being completely honest." He whispered, moving the hair away from your neck.

His lips pressed along your neck, kissing you hungrily. You moaned slightly, biting your lip to contain noise. His hands roamed around your breasts, squeezing at them greedily.

His teeth ran across a sweet spot of yours, quickly soothing the pain with small licks and kisses.

"You're such a tease, putting this on for me." He whispered in your ear, twirling your hair around his finger.

"I wanted to make our second date very...memorable."

"Oh, you little bitch." He laughed, pulling you on top of him.

His back hit the couch seats and your hips moved eagerly on his bulge, arousing him further.

"I wanna take control. I wanna ride you so badly, Jimin." You moaned in his ear, hand going inside his onesie to feel his abs. He stiffened at your touch, boxers becoming tighter at the mere thought of you making him beg for you.

"How does that sound, hmm? Gonna let me fuck you like a little whore or what?" He moaned in approval, his face digging into your neck out of slight embarrassment.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing."